Coli Dream Interpreters, get in here

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It went something like this:

So MAGA Americans seceded from the US, and formed a new country with approximately this shape
xUc4MqN.png

Give or take a few states, but yea I remember it being triangular in shape with Texas at the center of course.

No I don't know how it happened or what happened to the non-MAGA states.

But moving on, in Canada, there was a press conference led by Justin Trudeau, and he nervously announced that there would be a full-on assault on all the Afghanis in his country. He then sent his press secretary (a serious looking Indian lady) to take questions. I was there and asked "Will there be an effort to capture or will you only kill?"

She basically said "I can't answer that", but you can see in her face that there would be no intent to capture.

Back to America, suddenly armed men are getting ready to raid the suburbs. I think they were targeting liberals, not sure. They were being televised like it was some sort of sport. And they start attacking houses. I couldn't clearly see people being hit. But then out of nowhere, a giant ass scorpion pierced the head of one of the attacking soldiers. All of the sudden, giant mutated ass animals started to defend the houses. And there were children cheering the animals on.

Then I'm in a theatre seat. It was a preview for a movie with John Cena as one of the cast. And in the part where it shows "From the writers of" it said the name of some Tyler Perry film named something like "Love and the Beast" about two dudes falling in love that had came out earlier and flopped.

Then I woke up.

Yes I have dreams like this all of the time.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
That sounds like the type of dreams I be having

Using the Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness' theory, there's a version of you in another universe that is a journalist and shyt is going DOWN

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
OK, here goes:

A square country which you call your home shaping into a triangle signifies that what was once solid and fixed is in a period of transition which will change its trajectory and all associated factors. Basically nothing will ever be the same again. Notice the difference in how the loss of one point changes the shape entirely and with it the rigidity/predictability you once knew. The sport killings could be taken as a sign of tensions, both in you (ie representing your nervousness and unease about the situation) and the outer realm which mirrors this as well as a sense of frustration you are not expressing.

The scorpion is very interesting as its an analogue to the eagle, the symbol of States. Take that as people snapping to their senses and the old virtues of your childhood will rise up to assist the next generation who have no dog in this fight (the children) which also resonates with the Limbic System that processes emotion, memory and fear which is the dominant drive of kids until they mature and the Pre Frontal Cortex develops in teenage years.

Basically, you're shook and want to go back to living a second childhood rather than face whats coming. Try this:

Stop watching all news in all shapes and forms for 7 days and observe not only the shift in your dreams but what happens to your internal state and feelings. Matter of fact, post a thread about it on here and use it as a log because you'll learn a lot from introspection because only you can truly interpret your own dreams and their symbols with accuracy because its a subjective experience.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Basically, you're shook and want to go back to living a second childhood rather than face whats coming. Try this:

Stop watching all news in all shapes and forms for 7 days and observe not only the shift in your dreams but what happens to your internal state and feelings.
:ohhh:

I'd try that 7 day thing, but that would mean that I would basically have to not use my phone or the internet at all considering I have school :francis:

This does make me want to go camping for a week or go do something along those lines to get away from society though. Thanks for that inspiration :salute:
Was the Indian lady naked :lupe:
Nah, but she was pretty though. Like the chick from The Boys, a Huma Abedin-type.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
only you can interpret your dreams. As evidenced by some of the replies here (this one included) it is fairly useless and extremely difficult to have someone understand your unconscious so they can interpret symbology that is unique to you. My interpretation is like others above, you've eaten something weird, dehydrated or hot while sleeping and your brain is processing some of the newer and past news while working through that digestion. Kinda like removing earwax.

Its a good thing you've written them down. Start paying more attention to the colors and feelings associated with these symbols you've presented to yourself. Only you can interpret your dreams.