Coli lawyers: can Kyrie file a lawsuit against Nets/NBA?

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I’m Kyrie I’m suing everyone who called me anti semitic and everyone who used my faith, that tells me I’m a Jew, to cancel contracts and go after my money.

This is defamation of character and religious discrimination.

I have NO issue with people questioning Kyrie for the documentary. I wish someone would question him about it more. He clearly said he doesn’t believe everything in the documentary. So why not ask him what in it does he believe? Let him explain himself. That’s fine. He took this stance publicly.

The problem comes in when the reject his belief that he is a Jew and use his beliefs to terminate employment and contracts.

There is no lawyer that can walk into court and prove Kyrie isn’t Jewish. Even if they throw the case out he has enough money to conver lawyer fees and court costs.

I said this before and it needs to be said again.

The reason it upsets them when black men claim to be Jewish is because they are claiming to be direct descendants from Jesus Christ. Most Jews don’t acknowledge Jesus as the messiah or gods son. That is the true issue. If Kyrie thinks he Jew I don’t give a fukk, but look how it drives others crazy.
None of this happening is bc of the black Israelite claim

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Perhaps illiteracy explains this lack of comprehension …let me help your incompetent ass with the phonetics

:camby:

Worthless Remedial fukk

You can’t even write a coherent sentence that’s intelligible. But you crack me up with your effeminate tendencies tho…typical emotional wreck.

I don’t know who gassed your uneducated/unlettered ass up but I doubt your IQ is higher than your shoe size.

What a gormless git.:russ:

I’m done now…today is your lucky day. Else I would’ve verbally pummelled your retarded ass into a coma, lol.

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
He would have a case if he says he's being religiously persecuted or a violation of freedom of speech. However, it won't be a good look because Kyrie has too much baggage. Not to mention sports media will alone will destroy him.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You can’t even write a coherent sentence that’s intelligible. But you crack me up with your effeminate tendencies tho…typical emotional wreck.

I don’t know who gassed your uneducated/unlettered ass up but I doubt your IQ is higher than your shoe size.

What a gormless git.:russ:
Perhaps illiteracy explains this lack of comprehension …let me help your incompetent ass with the phonetics

:camby:

Worthless Remedial fukk

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:unimpressed: he didn't just innocently "share it". Such a disingenuous defense. The man has millions of followers. It was a tacit endorsement of the film.
Exactly just like when Jemele Hill shared that article that Very Smart Brother wrote about Black Men being the White men of the Black community. She may not had complete agree with the idea, but just by her sharing it was viewed by Black men as her co-signing it; samething Kyrie did not sure why some Black people not understanding this.