Coli True Hollywood Stories

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
FSP said:
Then it's keke palmer
Nah, she apparently on fukks with light skin brehs.
:ohhh:

One of the biggest moguls in NYC hip hop allegedly throws sex parties with men and partakes in the action. He apparently recruits other fellas to get in on the action. I’ve heard stories from people who don’t even know each other about this person that matches up.
:ohhh::ohhh:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
The day I met 4Loko Lindsay:

On a play, my cousin who riding with me, see a chick riding a bike (message) who he knew from back in the day. I didn't realize at the time, I'd be meeting a legendary icon...this whole time I'm intrigued, slightly annoyed, and HIGH. Helluva mix.

But like, Cohen, I come with exhibits.

Before:

After:

Keep living. Know your personnel.

Respectfully,

O

I forgot about this thread. All these years later, someone (in real life) remembered this story...i searched the coli...and boom: p*ssy on the chainwax (it's a thing).

Appreciate everyone that contributed to this epic-ass thread! :salute:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
One of NYC’s greatest rappers was allegedly in a DL relationship with one of r&b’s biggest male singers. They’d link up in Brazil and other countries outside of the states.

One of the biggest moguls in NYC hip hop allegedly throws sex parties with men and partakes in the action. He apparently recruits other fellas to get in on the action. I’ve heard stories from people who don’t even know each other about this person that matches up.

One of the finest dark skinned women on the planet is allegedly a lesbian or at least bi... she’s friends with some of the most beautiful women on the planet (they’ve all hooked up allegedly).

A popular light skinned, hood singer allegedly plays scissors with other women.

I’ve never met her, but I’ve heard good things about her.

:ehh::ehh:A lot of the folks in the current pinned thread about the "biggest moguls in NYC" have not seen this but this poster dropped presuquel.

:salute: