Colin Cowherd: "Billy Donovan is a better coach than Steve Kerr".

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Good day my brethren. Twas feeding mine ears with the podcast of Colin Cowherd and heard him say this and he was adamant and steadfast in his opinion that Donovan is the better head coach.
This would bring mine thoughts back to Mark Jackson and how he could've been just as successful with this Warrior team if given more time.

Is Kerr overrated? Are OKCs offensive schemes that much superior? What say ye?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Good day my brethren. Twas feeding mine ears with the podcast of Colin Cowherd and heard him say this and he was adamant and steadfast in his opinion that Donovan is the better head coach.
This would bring mine thoughts back to Mark Jackson and how he could've been just as successful with this Warrior team if given more time.

Is Kerr overrated? Are OKCs offensive schemes that much superior? What say ye?

The offense the Warriors run now vs when Jackson was coaching is basically watching a different sport. Regardless of your opinions on Donovan- Kerr deserves credit for changing what the Warriors do to maximize that roster.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Are OKCs offensive schemes that much superior? What say ye?

:dwillhuh:

What schemes? 80% of OKC possessions are either KD or Russ in isolation/operating out of a pick and roll while the rest of the team stands and watch.

The Warriors have constant ball movement while all their players are moving off the ball to set up looks.

I don't think I've ever seen a comparison more worthy of being called night and day.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Wonder what type of shyt Skip is going to be spewing to get dumbasses like OP to keep listening once gets to Fox :banderas:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Colin is fox Skip Bayless, too bad his trolling will be over once the real Skip Bayless joins the network. Better pick a new gimmick