COLIN KAEPERNICK GETS TRY OUT WITH RAIDERS THIS WEEK

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It’s gonna be funny if he does play and he kneels for the anthem. You’re gonna see a lot of cac ass NFL fans mad about it. I don’t watch that sport anyway. It’s only NBA for me.

Except he wont because hes a hypocrite. fukk this nikka crying about playing in a league that black balled him. He will 100% tap dance his way onto a team if need to.

I dunno why yall still fukk with him and want him to join a team so bad. The nikka would do ANYTHING to play again which includes no more kneeling.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cam is washed. It’s over breh. Let go

Thanks to the Panthers for that. They literally ran that brotha into the ground (which I had been harping on that they would do for years). But hey thats what the NFL loves to do to black QBs...I.E. run them into the ground and toss them aside like a used can.

Then get a white QB give him all the weapons and protect him to prolong his career as long as possible.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what to make of this. What is the point of trying this hard to get back in to a league that clearly doesn't want you.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
So this is the part where we pretend Kaepernick wasn't 3-6 and 2-10 his last two seasons?

:comeon:

Don't be dumb. He played for talentless/dysfunctional teams those 2 seasons. Neither HC is in the league. Some a yall say some retarded shyt. W-L is a team stat. Kaep numbers the last season were actually good given the lack of talent around him while recovering from injury. Spin it any way you want.

16/4 90.7 QB Rating

Offensive "stars"
Carlos Hyde
Jeremy Kerley
Quinton Patton
Garrett Celek
Torrey Smith
Vance Mcdonald

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Don't be dumb. He played for talentless/dysfunctional teams those 2 seasons. Neither HC is in the league. Some a yall say some retarded shyt. W-L is a team stat. Kaep numbers the last season were actually good given the lack of talent around him while recovering from injury. Spin it any way you want.

16/4 90.7 QB Rating

Offensive "stars"
Carlos Hyde
Jeremy Kerley
Quinton Patton
Garrett Celek
Torrey Smith
Vance Mcdonald
And he was benched for Blaine Gabbert. :comeon:

Kaepernick was blackballed over the kneeling, but he wasn't on anyone's radar as a starter at the end of his career.

All of this to say, Kaep is likely washed, just like Cam but it doesn't matter because people aren't bringing them in to be the d1 starter.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
And he was benched for Blaine Gabbert. :comeon:

Kaepernick was blackballed over the kneeling, but he wasn't on anyone's radar as a starter at the end of his career.

All of this to say, Kaep is likely washed, just like Cam but it doesn't matter because people aren't bringing them in to be the d1 starter.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Kaepernick was recovering from multiple surgeries and was not ready to start the season. So they started Gabbert who proved to be garbage. You come off like a casual.