College Campus Shut Down After Professor’s #LetThemfukkingDie Hashtag Scares White People

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
zbdzjl6pruiduqv78mu3.png

Trinity College (YouTube screenshot)

In a twisted narrative that includes butt-hurt wypipo, conservative trolls, a black college professor, a racist congressman and an online essay, a Connecticut college shut its campus down for what it called “threats received” after a professor at the college shared an article suggesting that first responders should let bigots die.

About a week ago, an essay entitled, “Let Them fukking Die” began circulating on the secret black email network. (Yes, there is one. Wait ... was I not supposed to mention that?) The piece, by Son of Baldwin, pointed out that a black queer woman saved Rep. Steve Scalise’s (R-La.) life during the recent congressional-baseball shooting.

Scalise is known for spewing racist bile in the name of conservatism, and the article argued that black people should stop placing their lives in jeopardy to keep more bigots on the planet. The essay went viral across social media platforms, and—forgetting to factor in the fragility of whiteness—many people shared it using the hashtag #LetThemfukkingDie, because ... why not?

Let Them fukking Die – Son of Baldwin – Medium
From Fusion:

Read more
Johnny Eric Williams, a member of the secret black Listserv and a professor at Trinity College, was one of the people who shared the essay on Facebook, commenting, “I’m fed up with self-identified ‘white’s’ daily violence directed at immigrants, Muslims, and sexually and racially opressed people. The time is now to confront these inhuman a$$holes and end this now.”

Williams later added:

It is past time for the racially oppressed to do what the people who believe themselves to be “white” will not do, put and end to the vectors of their destructive mythology of whiteness and their white supremacist system.

The black people who saw these status updates probably thought they were a little Hotepish (mostly because they had “white” in quotation marks and everyone has met at least one Hotep who tried to lecture you on the 1482 universal legal definition of the word “black”). Williams’ rant sounded a little upset, but people of color knew he didn’t mean any violence because never in the history of mankind has a terrorist manifesto included the word “vector.” Black people simply assumed that Williams, as a teacher of sociology and race, was going through one of those days that anyone mired in 500 years of white supremacy will occasionally suffer through.

But it scared white people.

Here comes the good part: A conservative website called Campus Reform (think of it as Breitbart for college), known for demonizing black college professors for being too black, found Williams’ social media comments and created a narrative that made the professor look as if he were advocating violence against white people, or that he might commit an act of violence himself. (No, we won’t provide a link to that bullshyt site.) The site posted quotes from the article as if they were the words of Williams.

Now, you know you can’t play with white people’s kids like that.

When Trinity College heard that some crazed, nonwhite man had threatened students with ... ummm ... ideas, administrators immediately locked down the campus. According to the Hartford Courant, Hartford police said that they were investigating “nonspecific threats” to people on campus. When they realized that it was all hype and bullshyt, they calmed down, but Trinity’s president had to “speak with” Professor Williams about his anger issues to satisfy the outraged Caucasians headed to Home Depot to pick up torches and pitchforks.

Trinity’s president issued a statement, according to Fox61 News, that said she did not “condone violence,” adding:

I’ve spoken with Johnny Williams, who has been a sociology professor at Trinity since 1996. I wanted to hear directly from him about the messages he posted and what has transpired since. It is important to clarify a few details. On June 16, a writer who goes by the name “Son of Baldwin”—and who is not Johnny Williams—wrote a piece for Medium.com that cited another writer’s perspective on the shooting that occurred at the Congressional baseball practice in Virginia last week. The Medium piece went on to explore broader issues concerning race and the relationship between “victims of bigotry” and “bigots.” The piece culminated with a call to show indifference to the lives of bigots. That call was reprehensible, and any such suggestion is abhorrent and wholly contrary to Trinity’s values.

The president’s letter also addressed the #LetThemfukkingDie hashtag that made white people clutch their pearls and blink their eyes to hold back the white tears:

While Professor Williams did not write that article, he did share it on his personal social media accounts this week, and he did so with the use of a hashtag that connected directly to the inflammatory conclusion of that article. Professor Williams, who teaches about race and racism, shared the article on his personal Twitter account using that hashtag; he also shared it on his personal Facebook page. [...]

I told Professor Williams that in my opinion his use of the hashtag was reprehensible and, at the very least, in poor judgment. No matter its intent, it goes against our fundamental values as an institution, and I believe its effect is to close minds rather than open them. [...] I denounce hate speech in all its forms, I will explore all options to resolve this matter, and I will be back in touch with our community members with our decisions.

Even though the situation seems to have been resolved, you know the Y.P. Pull Society for Outrage and Butt-Hurtedness didn’t get its reputation by letting shyt slide. People are still calling for Williams’ ouster:

1. Trinity College‏Verified account @trinitycollege Jun 21
    It does not appear there is an immediate threat to campus. Normal campus operations resume on Thurs. June 22. More: http://trincoll.edu

304 replies13 retweets20 likes
Michelle O'Farish‏ @meshell5683
Replying to @trinitycollege
I beg to differ! You have people, on staff, planting seeds of HATE in the minds of students. This man must be fired immediately.

DC4kan9UIAA6T6f.jpg

And you know they roped a Negro into this mess (Republican state Senator George Logan) to validate their position:

Klarides, Logan Call on Trinity College to Remove Professor Johnny Eric Williams
POSTED BY ADMIN ON
JUNE 21, 2017

tklogan.jpg

And that, boys and girls, is how a letter on the black side of the internet made wypipo think a black man was going to cause the sequel to 9/11 and Sandy Hook.

If you, too, are outraged about a hashtag that suggests black people should let racist whites die, here is something that you can definitely do about it:

Stop being racist.

Read more at the Hartford Courant and Fox61 News.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Yep. I remember feeling sick reading about that Klan rally/fight in California awhile back...a Black woman shielded a klansman from getting stabbed :francis: