Comic Book ideas that would be dope if implemented.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Like, give your original thoughts to nee ideas in an individual book that you would create.

Me, I got one. I call it the Mizfits from DC that has all different characters of the DC universe under one mission: to take down the Anti-Monitor. A group of unlikely DC characters, both villain and hero, unite to protect their existence in thw multiverse.

The leader: GL John Stewart. Him and Vixen form a team that bends logic itself: which is Ra's al Ghul, General Zod, Etrigan the Demon, Lobo, Mera, Captain Carrot :mjlol: , Captain Marvel, Livewire, and the Phantasm (Andrea Beaumont). The are forced to travel across the universe and go after the most unlikely sources to save the multiverse, in top of inner team conflicts of various philosophies, like Ra's al Ghul's view on the environment vs General Zod's views of domination, etc.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I thought about writing a screenplay for Longshot.

Longshot and the Mojoverse would be dope ass idea in my mind, keeping it MCU adjacent, especially with Deadpool and other lesser known comicbook franchises have dropped that could match the correct tone.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
So there’s this guy in a wheelchair, lets say he has a mansion and basically he just takes in people with weird powers that don’t fit in society. Of course you have your smart one, your tough one, your guy with a power he can’t quite control, couple ladies…then they go on crazy missions fighting bad guys that want to wipe everything out.