Common Accused Of Sexual Assault By Singer Jaguar Wright

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a ducktales lesson you mean

she literally shyt on every single person she was around back then and this started as somehow being in memory of Malik.

It's easy to spot people with false agendas and false narratives. if everyone in the world is against you then you probably lying.

:duck:

this is just another choke no joke type scorned former tag along mad they out the mix bytch and slander fest.

It's always the irrelevant burned out and forgotten looking for clout. but nikkaz like you love this shyt... after all you a conspiracy nut

They always "tell their truth" when they out the mix and say they seen some things and have morals :ehh:

but when they was running with these same people and flixing it up with pics it was all smiles :dwillhuh:

did her morals kick in before the 2 albums or the big mtv spot singing on the unplugged?:patrice:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
what she say about Jill scott and Badu?

Extra :gurl:

Jill was a upset about Erykah singing part she had wrote "Got Me"
  • was her friend, but started copying Jaguar's concert moves like smoking at the beginning
  • was thotting and taking other women's men. Jill hired 5 dudes who were her friend's ex-boyfriend and smashed 3 of them.
  • had so many abortions, she had to take fertility pills, and apparently the father wasn't really aware.
  • Was smashed by Black Thought at one point

Erykah was already pregnant w/ DOC child when dating Common.
  • Both Jill and Erykah developed a tight bond, because they have burned so many bridges in the industry.
Allegedly.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Extra :gurl:

Jill was a upset about Erykah singing part she had wrote "Got Me"
  • was her friend, but started copying Jaguar's concert moves like smoking at the beginning
  • was trotting and taking other women-s men. Jill hired 5 dudes who were her friend's men.
  • had so many abortions, she had to take fertility pills, and apparently the father wasn't really aware.
  • Was smashed by Black Thought at one point

Erykah was already pregnant w/ DOC child when dating Common.

hotep/concious circle fukkery is always unmatched :picard:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
a ducktales lesson you mean

she literally shyt on every single person she was around back then and this started as somehow being in memory of Malik.

It's easy to spot people with false agendas and false narratives. if everyone in the world is against you then you probably lying.

:duck:

this is just another choke no joke type scorned former tag along mad they out the mix bytch and slander fest.

It's always the irrelevant burned out and forgotten looking for clout. but nikkaz like you love this shyt... after all you a conspiracy nut

How are you attempting to slander me...:dead:...I said "allegedly".

I didn't make this thread, I'm just responding to it.

However, I did make this thread, as a Neo-Soul/Soulquarian Head The Soulquarians Appreciation Thread

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The hour long descend into a nervous breakdown was sad to watch. This woman needs help and a lawyer, quick