Confess something to your ex

90MIND

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC-RDU, DMV-PG, MoCo,
Ex 1
  1. When we split I let **** come to the crib and she helped me move out. We fukked everywhere
  2. Remember that time when you and your statute where at my house on her birthday? We went out back to smoke and you stayed in the living room. She gave me some bombs ass head.
  3. I was fukking your sister pretty much the whole time I was fukking with you. The first time was right before we started talking. It didn’t happen again until I found out about that shot you did. After that, it was pretty much any time we could make it happen.
  4. Oh yea we tucked in the house too.
  5. fukk your forever for trying to put those false dv charges on me. I could’ve sued your ass but watching you storm out after my lawyer dismantled your ass felt good enough
  6. I was in town that day. I saw you with the police, trying to do that same shyt to j. I’m glad he took his daughter from you.
Ex 2
  1. You were my high school sweetheart. I wanted it to work but I wasted way too much time on you. You’re not on my level and I should’ve accepted it sooner.
  2. I lost all respect for you after seeing you allow your mother and sister to hurt you like that.
  3. I’m disappointed that you didn’t leave that town.
  4. At 34 you married a dude 12 years older, and you’re still a can and he washes cars?? That is just sad.
  5. You look like a stud now and so does your husband.
  6. Your sex game was always trash but you’re still top 2 for head. That’s all I miss about you.
  7. Be well.

Last edited:

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
ccsu_katt_williams_pimpin_04_bleep.jpg
This needs to be smilied