Conway Addresses His Comments About Eminem Fans Being ''Nerds'' in New Freestyle

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
"Would you love me if you knew the old me?/ Before the bag, before the rollie/ Before I signed a deal with Shady with the brody/ Speaking of Shady, man, after my interview I did with Vlad I felt awful/ But I learned you gotta watch what you say in interviews, it could cost you/ One could say my relationship better with Ye than with Marshall/ But I still ain’t nothing bad to ever say about Marshall/Just keeping it funky, I’m thankful for Marshall/ Man, I'm thankful for Tracy and Paul, too."

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
He's not wrong. Eminem fans would swear he just dropped the greatest 16 ever if he just hopped on a track and let out a huge fart then exited the booth with after his signature laugh. Em is dope, but the amount of people who don't know shyt about music, let alone Hip Hop that swing from his nutsack are crazy. Joke is, they are the exact same fans (stans) he used to make fun of in his music and videos all the time. Ironic.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Especially delaying his album for a few years.

How many projects has Conway put out since his association with Shady? You act like he hasn’t been out here cooking, nobody has held him hostage.

I respect him for acknowledging what he did. For everyone who thinks Eminem is irrelevant, his co-sign means you get to benefit by having the support of his fan base

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not wrong. Eminem fans would swear he just dropped the greatest 16 ever if he just hopped on a track and let out a huge fart then exited the booth with after his signature laugh. Em is dope, but the amount of people who don't know shyt about music, let alone Hip Hop that swing from his nutsack are crazy. Joke is, they are the exact same fans (stans) he used to make fun of in his music and videos all the time. Ironic.

As an artist isn’t that what you want though? Isn’t that the purpose of having a fan base? People who actually go out and support your projects instead of illegally downloading.