Conway the Machine - God Don't Make Mistakes (Discussion Thread)

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
I’m feeling this a lot more now than I did wen it dropped. Guiltys my favorite track right now. Even the second track grew on me if I cut it off before that awful chorus. I like the two tracks that reworked as well now (drumwork and gdmm). He def delivered. Top 3 album of 2022. I liked tt4 better wen it dropped but I think this albums way better and this is from someone who didn’t really fukk with it as much wen it dropped.

2-3 cons: Chanel pearls, guest appearances and wild chapters that hook is really trash

Dope ass album 4/5

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I’m feeling this a lot more now than I did wen it dropped. Guiltys my favorite track right now. Even the second track grew on me if I cut it off before that awful chorus. I like the two tracks that reworked as well now (drumwork and gdmm). He def delivered. Top 3 album of 2022. I liked tt4 better wen it dropped but I think this albums way better and this is from someone who didn’t really fukk with it as much wen it dropped.

2-3 cons: Chanel pearls, guest appearances and wild chapters that hook is really trash

Dope ass album 4/5

took the words outta my mouth...from king to a god a 5/5 tho :banderas:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps

Dope ass album 4/5

Pretty much the same for me. There’s 4 songs on here (Guilty being one of them also) that are some of Conway’s best songs he’s ever done. The highs on this are amazing but yeah that FKTG is the better album

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Pretty much the same for me. There’s 4 songs on here (Guilty being one of them also) that are some of Conway’s best songs he’s ever done. The highs on this are amazing but yeah that FKTG is the better album
Yea fktg is perfect. If a couple songs that didn’t make it on this album due to sample clearance issues were switched for those 2-3 songs with the shytty hooks this would possibly be a classic. “You the one” being one of them. I don’t see why else some songs like Chanel pearls would even be considered. (Sample clearance) honestly I wouldn’t mind for another grimy banger as well but the select one that’s top for example Like a “kilo in the trunk” level . There was also another track that puffy didn’t clear that I nvr heard, I tried looking for it can’t find it on YouTube. Wanted to hear what it sounded like since the albums already out. Also there was a joint with beat butcha with Gibbs and probably a bunch of other classics that fit better on the album .

Either way this album is a banger top 3 with pushas album and kd3. Its probably my favorite album to listen to right now tho. Guiltys on repeat probably listened to that song hundreds of times in the last 2 months

Last edited: