Other Coolest thing you’ve seen at a concert

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I went to see the Stevie and friends benefit concert for toys for tots a couple years ago. He’s being a guest out, let them do a song, then do a song together. Anderson Paak came out to do Come Down. Stevie and the band left and they just played the beat over the speakers. Song ended and the band was still in the back, so Paak started singing Boogie on Reggae Woman a capella. One by one band members started coming back and jumping in till everyone was out playing it. Then when that song was over, Paak jumped on the drums and played with the band while Stevie did a couple songs. shyt was dope.

What’s yours?

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Not something as big but the first time I went to the Dour festival in Belgium (2009) I saw a show by this singer-songwriter called Selah Sue. Very first show of the festival, I think she was about 18 or 19, just her and a guitar. Everybody was sitting on the floor, just listening and enjoying the music, making sure to show love. The entire vibe of that festival turned out to be like that, I went back seven Times :wow:
So maybe it's more symbolic for the festival itself than the actual show but:yeshrug:

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
for the jay-z magna carta tour when he was about to perform nikkas in paris he said fukk security everybody come up to the front i was like:ooh:

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Saw Prince at Essence Fest back in 2014 I think and he had the whole Superdome rocking. The energy was was electric!!

ct-prince-super-bowl-halftime-review-20160421

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
When I went to see D’Angelo and The Vanguard at The Tabernacle in ATL, June 2015. That show was fire from start to finish. It was a moment in my life that I will never ever forget. He’s such an amazing singer/vocalist, instrumentalist, and all around performer. Definitely the greatest live show I’ve witnessed.

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
Probably Run the Jewels bringing out Gangsta Boo and later The Era (footwork crew in Chicago). I had no idea either was supposed to be there and it was a pleasant surprise.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Probably Run the Jewels bringing out Gangsta Boo and later The Era (footwork crew in Chicago). I had no idea either was supposed to be there and it was a pleasant surprise.
That’s always dope. I was at a Thundercat show and he brought out Michael McDonald. Random as shyt.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
for the jay-z magna carta tour when he was about to perform nikkas in paris he said fukk security everybody come up to the front i was like:ooh:

Makes me think of when I was watching a live stream of jay elect at jay's MIA fest. He told the fans to come on stage...and they cut his set...:laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Kendrick did Money Trees with an electric guitar player shredding thru the whole thing :wow:

Stevie again on Sunday. Only 2 hour set of the festival. I’m expecting flames.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Travis Scott giving the mic to a young dude who was wilding for him tough behind me during the Kendrick damn tour. Dude had the whole front section wilding he did the whole verse with no help. He then just bust out crying afterwards it was a dope moment.