COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
NY officially has its first case

:russell: there's worse strains of airborne shyt that goes around here on a yearly basis that doesn't get the widespread attention

We just charge it to the game at the end of the day.

If there was a viral flu called "Pasta Disease" cats wouldn't stop eating chicken rolls, pizza & garlic knots so why should we be paranoid with "American style" Chinese food?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:russell: there's worse strains of airborne shyt that goes around here on a yearly basis that doesn't get the widespread attention

We just charge it to the game at the end of the day.

If there was a viral flu called "Pasta Disease" cats wouldn't stop eating chicken rolls, pizza & garlic knots so why should we be paranoid with "American style" Chinese food?
Because Chinese restaurants are dirtier

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And their supply chain tends to be more sketchy. They don't get their ingredients from the same big distributors that other restaurants do.
No you're wrong. My entire family is in the restaurant business and it's all the same wholesalers. You got to give it up to the USDA for the standards they have for any supplier. Actually the big restaurants are the ones that will get the cheapest most mass produced shyt. How you think they make money? As a matter of a fact, most of the items in chinese restaurants are homemade. For example the chicken brocolli, the chicken is chicken breast that's hand sliced, the brocolli is crown brocolli which is the best and hand sliced. The sauce is home made. You go to a red lobster or whatever that shyt is in plastics.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No you're wrong. My entire family is in the restaurant business and it's all the same wholesalers. You got to give it up to the USDA for the standards they have for any supplier. Actually the big restaurants are the ones that will get the cheapest most mass produced shyt. How you think they make money? As a matter of a fact, most of the items in chinese restaurants are homemade. For example the chicken brocolli, the chicken is chicken breast that's hand sliced, the brocolli is crown brocolli which is the best and hand sliced. The sauce is home made. You go to a red lobster or whatever that shyt is in plastics.

Seems like we're in agreement. Other restaurants tend to use more or less the same packaged stuff.

That's what my point was. More variance in Chinese restaurant supply chain in general.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like we're in agreement. Other restaurants tend to use more or less the same packaged stuff.

That's what my point was. More variance in Chinese restaurant supply chain in general.
No you said sketchy not variance. We can agree to disagree but I hope people here take my first hand accounts. What is your restaurant experience, if you dont mind answering?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No you said sketchy not variance. We can agree to disagree but I hope people here take my first hand accounts. What is your restaurant experience, if you dont mind answering?

Variance is sketchy. Much easier to pinpoint a problem in any system with 1 or 2 well known inputs than one with many unknowns, that's systems engineering 101 or common sense.

You're taking it too personally.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Variance is sketchy. Much easier to pinpoint a problem in any system with 1 or 2 well known inputs than one with many unknowns, that's systems engineering 101 or common sense.

You're taking it too personally.
I'm not taking it personally, but I think you are with defining what I said as your own agreement which you misrepresented or conflated, obviously that is common sense.