COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps

Bro, That's why I don't wish hell On nobody, not even my worst enemy. Life is just so fragile and short. Is like they say soon that shall pass as well. I mean we all have something we all have to go threw right? a darkness or death, however we die or once upon a time we live threw something. But eventually all darkness passes. That's why i say there's no hell below. Cus these people say you going to hell with all kinds of unmeasurable pain for eternality. How so?? How is it that it can even be seen like that? How heartless can one be and not understand it's because they don't wanna go there themselves so they project it outwards. but it's moments like these that let us see. when they create people who are waiting in their minds to want to line up to torture people in the afterlife? Their minds are corrupt. They look at people like slaves and have all kinds of sick thoughts about us. But i showed you how sick even this earth is in time of darkness. If I could save them from hell and save all of us from hell i would do it right now 100 percent. But they are the first initiative to come up with the evil concept of a real hell infecting the minds of people and if they don't beat me over the head or have their way with me or project at me they say to hell you go. So how am I suppose to help them?? If they are the true ones who want sympathy but are unsympathetic. You know what I'm sayin? it creates the dissonance that you see now. it's late maybe I'll chime in again. peace

EndGame

Superstar
Daps

Aww look at all the "we are the world" negros come to the rescue of their fellow POC Chinese..

Meanwhile in China...

images

Last edited:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I work in a airport, and I’m Lowkey sick rn. Should I go to my doctor or just take some medicine n get a mask

that girl in your avi fye :noah:

What airport are you in bruh? And what are your symptoms?​

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
LOL man this being has a strong presence in my life, it takes advantage of my sickness. lol After darkness comes happiness, after pain comes joy, after death comes life.

But I say let us take over and not be entrapped by this being that try's to govern us. Me I don't make nobody do anything they don't wanna do, every man is free to do what thy will. I just speak my peace.

The way it try's to manipulate me is very telling.

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

They said unprotected, as if beastiality is normal and common.

They also said “live.” So I guess necrophilia beastiality is okay :ld:. That whole last line is wide open for all kinds of misinterpretation. Just say no fukking of animals. Period. No exceptions.

Last edited:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Just came back from the hospital with strep throat. I'm beyond pissed right now.

They had to put me in the pediatrics wing of LIJ :mjcry:

And of course they asked me if I traveled in the last 30 days.

They gave me lidocaine to calm down the swelling and a one shot dosage of antibiotics in a needle. Motrin (650mg) and tylenol over the counter will have me good by tonight.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came back from the hospital with strep throat. I'm beyond pissed right now.

They had to put me in the pediatrics wing of LIJ :mjcry:

And of course they asked me if I traveled in the last 30 days.

They gave me lidocaine to calm down the swelling and a one shot dosage of antibiotics in a needle. Motrin (650mg) and tylenol over the counter will have me good by tonight.
Strep is the worst, is it painful to drink water?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
There’s still no cure for SARS, if a cure is discovered this quick they planned this all along

That’s why I think they went full martial law. There isn’t going to be a quick vaccine for this, and the best thing they can do, is make sure people aren’t out congregating either spreading or catching the thing.