Could there be a referral system for active users to recruit solid posters from other forums based on MERIT (rep to post ratio)?

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
I got about like 5-10 people nowadays still waiting for that coli invite, some of which have never been users on here before but post on other sites like bomb1st, dubcnn, leaked.cx, (NOT ktt2, boxden, or more one dimensional reddit stannery BS :hhh:), and my own discord that I run...solid posters with a wide range of knowledge complexity to contribute imo...I told them to use the site contact link themselves to directly introduce themselves and link their other forum profiles as historical evidence for being a solid poster (and not an alt) but nothing happened, so I just want to know what the update is and if active users could somehow smuggle solid posters in with some type of referral system (and hopefully people don't abuse the system and make a bunch of alts and pretend to come back with a different personality after wilding out and getting banned on their main), thanks

when I say 'merit,' I mean like rep-to-post ratio above a certain threshold, because dap-to-post ratio is inflated if people still get positive dap count for angry and sad ones and people often scheme techniques to dap farm when socially engineering 'least common denominator agreeable' posts for 'pity daps' but don't reflect a real opinion whatsoever for these fake ass, shallow personalities on here -- at this point, I would rather prefer real opinionated posts that would incite a negative reaction than pure dikksucking from those people kicking around a brainless bullshyt repertoire of politically correct recycled topics or quotes but they don't introduce new information just to keep a fledgling struggle-thread going...maybe we need to purge (no sacred cows when it comes to people obtaining past expired titles) before we recruit more and flag people for posting superficial or inconsequential statements that doesn't drive the conversation forward if site lag/storage scalability is still an issue