Creating a Cover Letter

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I've been apart of a few hiring committees, and from my experience theres no set formula. Most important is to be honest and realistic. Its painfully obvious when people are bullshytting, or just saying what they think you want to hear. good luck

Let Me Repeat

Your daps are mine
Daps
Who are you applying to? The structure and language of the CL is very important.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Paraphrased with research on the company, check their website. Synonyms are your friend, friend.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
google it.

But on the real it's pretty easy to write a cover letter. Keep the shyt under a page, same with the resume. Just do a brief summary of yourself and what made you get into the field your in, recent history is best cuz it shows your doin shyt out here, talk about your strengths and why they'd be an asset to the position your going for, and explain why you decided to go with their company as oppose to another(try not to brownnose, just be real and if its strictly money then bullshyt a tad about growth and experience and then if you want to be bold you can talk about how the company properly compensates its employees thereby making them a place that treats people right and only deserve the best people in their employ because of it. That's if your bold, I wouldn't do it cuz my aim is to always keep it 100% neutral on paper and wow them in person with controlled energy and charisma.

Trust me, I'm an interview master. :whew:

Daps
Could you delve a little deeper into that process?

Its just me talking about my exp, why they should hire me etc. most of the time they dont look at my resume because ive said everything in the voicenote.

A piece of paper is meh, what do they learn about you from it? You can make a resume and list your exp but with this youre already making a great impression before the interview (thats why I do it)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
stretch out any kind of white lie that's possible.

for example, my cousin spoke broken english & i helped him out a little. so i'd mention teaching english to esl students.