CTG gives Kamala Harris “haters”, Donkey of the day

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Now see! This is what I’m talking bout and can appreciate. This is finally turning into a “discussion”

And don’t get me wrong, I get it!

It is early.

And I completely comprehend vetting and getting the earliest folk first. My thing is, to make the best possible educated decision. Why can’t we see all our options, line them up then compare and contrast before eliminating.

I’m not supporting or defending anyone as of yet. I’d just love to see it all laid out or how ________ would effect me!

Like I keep having this Ali quote in my head “No Vietcong ever called me a n*****” and at worst that’s how I feel about someone that may have did some foul shyt to some people I don’t know (my race or not) some 3000+ miles from me a decade or more ago.

Questions like “are they still the same did they learn from it and change” comes to mind in addition to “what about the next person?”

Martha

Kamala Harris is being somewhat "elimiated" early because of her track record and her refusal to take responsibility for any of her past actions when asked about it. It would be different for a lot of her critics if she presented some kind of hindsight and said "Prosecuting parents for their child's truancy was not a good decision and I have some better ideas for the future if elected" Instead you get "I had no idea about this or my office pushed the policy not necessarily me". Who's to say she wouldn't continue with this type of policy if elected president. If you want so see all the options you are going to have to do some research. Once again Kamala Harris is getting most of the attention because she is one of the more popular candidates at the moment and her track record along with her campaign approach has specific impact on the ADOS community.