Curious case of Demonte Smith. Is this booty sista a murderer or did he get what was coming to him? A lot to unpack

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & 2 Smokin Barrels
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
He knew she had kids already, he knew she like to go out, because he probably met het out at a club… kids and she still hitting the clubs at 30, is all red flags..

He also by the text messages was a crip..

Dude got loss in the p*ssy

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He knew she had kids already, he knew she like to go out, because he probably met het out at a club… kids and she still hitting the clubs at 30, is all red flags..

He also by the text messages was a crip..

Dude got loss in the p*ssy
I think she was a stripper..

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
We have discussed this thread already

It was premeditated
She wanted the cops there so she should kill him "legally"

Forget premeditated murder for a second

"charges of voluntary manslaughter, two counts of aggravated assault-family violence, two counts of cruelty to children in the third degree, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony."

5 years is a fukking joke

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a woman fed up. He threatened to hit her while on a conference call with family/friends. She may have been creeping or she may have just needed a night away from that mffer. I try not to judge or make a determination in DA cases, I’ve learned my lesson.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He in her house, she has the right to protect herself and her home
Didn't see anyone say who's house it was or why it mattered. They are co-habitating apparently, a license doesn't mean you have the authority to kill anyone, just carry legally and its legally registered to you.

That was based off the comments she made before she shot him. I do not doubt that he hit her before I also don’t doubt she was cheating on him.

Like I said.. toxic all around

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like a woman fed up. He threatened to hit her while on a conference call with family/friends. She may have been creeping or she may have just needed a night away from that mffer. I try not to judge or make a determination in DA cases, I’ve learned my lesson.
She turned her phone off on him which wasn't cool though. Any man would probably suspect infedelity.