Curry is on track to surpass MJ, better than Lebron.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
That's not what he said, he said Mike never lost in his prime. That descriptive doesn't even apply to Russell, yet he gave it to Mike...

Your statement also is unacceptable, Russell lost a Finals but Mike is elevated to you because he never lost one? This "never lost a Finals" thing is not historically a thing The Culture gave a fukk about, until it was used to help mythologize Mike...
If you think “never lost a finals” is mythology then “never lost a finals and never even went to a game 7 in those finals” should make you :sadbron:. Mike had the right story, the right aesthetics, the right competitiveness, the right size, the right number, the right accolades and stats. It’s more to being goat than just running up years and stats.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
that's not my point. my point is that Lebron bigger and stronger than steph, so he's able to be more versatile and score points from different parts of the court. i'm sure that most of Curry points have come from 3's. he doesn't have the athletic ability to match Lebron. if Curry was bigger like Lebron than it would be different. A player at 6'2 185 isn't the same as one thats 6'9 250. Lebron has an advantage cuz his body is a great size for an athlete. Curry is 9th on the active scoring leaders list with the least number of games played in the top 10. Lebron has the most. If Curry was bigger and had a post game like Lebron with the same shooting skills, he would prolly be higher on the list.
You're creating a whole new player to make your argument. There is no pound for pound ranking in basketball, nor should there be.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
They are only perceived as weak because Jordan beat every team he played in the finals.

So what if he was favored. Teams play well in the regular season so they can have home court advantage leading to hopefully a FAVORABLE OUTCOME.

Damn, At the very least he didn't choke at the highest stage.

But that don't matter right?
No, those teams are weak because they're weak. Teams led by Clyde Drexler and Terry Porter, Magic in his final season and without Kareem, and Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp will never compare to the 2017 Warriors. That is clear to anybody that doesn't have an agenda. The level of competition is the reason Lebron won 4 chips in his prime while Jordan won 6.

He won’t touch Jordan unfortunately but if he wins 1-2 more rings as the guy, in the eyes of a lot of fans, he’ll be more of a bonafide #2 than Bron. Or at worst, they’ll be 2A and 2B. People respect sticking with one team and dominating year after year rather than assembling superteams :manny: It’s about to get hella nasty out here if Steph wins again :pachaha:
Ya'll love to act like the KD Warriors never happened because of a weird obsession with hating Bron :dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
fakkit you made two farewell threads on here and came back cuz typing up essays on here and trying to win the coli Olympics is all your old fakkit ass got. You out here co-signing Joe Sixpack a guy who just went on a racist rant against black QBs in a thread a few days ago :mjlol:

I talk basketball in real life you loser I don’t got time to argue with dorks who think James Harden is better than Wade or that a team with Wiggins as the #2 is stacked. There’s even Bron Stans in this thread disagreeing with you cuz that’s how unhinged your 60 year old ass is. You’re fukking retarded.
Look at this fukkin idiot

nikka Lamar Jackson can’t throw consistently outside the numbers and Kyler Murray is a spoiled coddled midget but this fukkin retard said that was a “racist rant”

I swear to God I would punch you in your face with all my body behind it :noah:

I will beat yo ass