Curry is putting up better #s than Haren

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
they were a fringe playoff team as soon as he got there that would have been it if they ain't fix all the other pieces around him

cats all around the league going crazy putting up wild #'s but can't get to the trophy cause their franchise is booboo

the difference is in the pieces you have around you

he's maybe the goat sniper damn right that's generational fukking right that can make any squad a playoff contender

at the same time his squad being an all time loaded squad the franchise on an all time role that provides him with a platform to shine as well

it's symbiotic

without the team to win he's just another cat getting #'s

Ya blind hate (for just reasoning I guess cuz of whom you're a fan) got ya looking irrational right now. Talking out both sides of ya mouth.

A player isn't generational if he'd just be another cat getting numbers. Thats an oxymoron, and a slick, back handed compliment. Hes either generational or hes not to you. You keep tryna play both sides of the fence instead of just saying wat u wanna say without being ambiguous.

When Steph got there no they were not a fringe playoff team. They won 29 games the year before his draft and the magic of that "I believe" team was decimated, as was that roster. They were in rebuild mode.
Chef gets there and they win 26, and then 36, the following season hes injury plagued....his real 3rd season they win 47 games...and then 51.....and then 65. Mind u 3 head coaching changes....and an ownership overhaul. The trend upward was happening despite all of that.

Like I said, generational.

And that's just the tangible. I haven't really touched on the intangibles. Hes just a magical player that rubs ppl and his teammates the right way. That IT factor .(ie. 2008 tourney run)
No other star in the league is turning Draymond into an all star...period. But u choose to look at that in reverse, as if Steph should be more blessed to play wit Dray (in this instance) as opposed to the opposite.

Pick a square and stand on it. You out here playing twister.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Ya blind hate (for just reasoning I guess cuz of whom you're a fan) got ya looking irrational right now. Talking out both sides of ya mouth.

A player isn't generational if he'd just be another cat getting numbers. Thats an oxymoron, and a slick, back handed compliment. Hes either generational or hes not to you. You keep tryna play both sides of the fence instead of just saying wat u wanna say without being ambiguous.

When Steph got there no they were not a fringe playoff team. They won 29 games the year before his draft and the magic of that "I believe" team was decimated, as was that roster. They were in rebuild mode.
Chef gets there and they win 26, and then 36, the following season hes injury plagued....his real 3rd season they win 47 games...and then 51.....and then 65. Mind u 3 head coaching changes....and an ownership overhaul. The trend upward was happening despite all of that.

Like I said, generational.

And that's just the tangible. I haven't really touched on the intangibles. Hes just a magical player that rubs ppl and his teammates the right way. That IT factor .(ie. 2008 tourney run)
No other star in the league is turning Draymond into an all star...period. But u choose to look at that in reverse, as if Steph should be more blessed to play wit Dray (in this instance) as opposed to the opposite.

Pick a square and stand on it. You out here playing twister.
you credit bro for everything when it works both ways

generational talents get stuck on shytty franchises all the time

chef was/is fortunate gsw came up in sync with his prime

there's nothing complex about it

& he does make things better for his teammates but making them all-stars¿

that's high key disrespectful to nikkas

:mjlol:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
you credit bro for everything when it works both ways

generational talents get stuck on shytty franchises all the time

chef was/is fortunate gsw came up in sync with his prime

there's nothing complex about it

& he does make things better for his teammates but making them all-stars¿

that's high key disrespectful to nikkas

:mjlol:

No I'm just giving him more credit than u are. I'm giving him the same credit Lebron gets for his Cleveland stints...the circumstances arent that far off my guy in terms of turning sugar to shyt.
Only difference is , you're just not a fan.

And who are these generational players u speak of ?

Golden state WAS that shytty franchise u keep eluding to that he lucked out and eluded....oh how convenient they were, to after DECADES of being shyt, getting it together just in time for Steph's prime . Ever so timely and symbiotic :mjlol:

If u cant see how ridiculous that sounds I dont kno wat else to say.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
No I'm just giving him more credit than u are. I'm giving him the same credit Lebron gets for his Cleveland stints...the circumstances arent that far off my guy in terms of turning sugar to shyt.
Only difference is , you're just not a fan.

And who are these generational players u speak of ?

Golden state WAS that shytty franchise u keep eluding to that he lucked out and eluded....oh how convenient they were, to after DECADES of being shyt, getting it together just in time for Steph's prime . Ever so timely and symbiotic :mjlol:

If u cant see how ridiculous that sounds I dont kno wat else to say.
:mjlol: how the fukk is he gonna be responsible for personnel changes in the office coaching staff building a roster & developing a playing scheme¿

he's responsible for klay blossoming into a nuclear offensive threat & dayday becoming a dpoy tier defender¿

all the scouting recruitment & signing of players this nikka just in the back making it all happen¿

bro of course they don't win chips without bro he is/was the head of the snake

i give bron the golden.ticket tagg because he's done that shyte on 3 occasions with significantly less stable circumstances

nikka the difference in workload is brazy between bron & chef that's clear

chef be taking 4th quarters off & nursing "injuries" in the finals team still strong enough to get shyte done

we got different perspectives let's leave it there