Cut Cable Brehs... Welcome to the MAG 254 Showtime, HBO, ESPN , Disney and more

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I got the mag254 and got a monthly service, but shyt freeze here and there. sometimes its unbearable. some channels are hd quality, can't tell the difference. I got 100mbps speed and its connected through ethernet.

what is the problem>

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I got the mag254 and got a monthly service, but shyt freeze here and there. sometimes its unbearable. some channels are hd quality, can't tell the difference. I got 100mbps speed and its connected through ethernet.

what is the problem>
You're probably getting throttled by your ISP for streaming too much. Comcast is currently doing that to me as we speak.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
You're probably getting throttled by your ISP for streaming too much. Comcast is currently doing that to me as we speak.

I'm up in Canada, but it is a possibility. Thanks for the info, I've been blaming the the providers.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
IPTV Subscription | The Best IPTV Service Worldwide

is suppose to be the best iptv provider right now. i tried the one day trial on my fire tv (using stb emulator pro), and it was pretty good. it froze a few times, but its worth $13 a month if you ask me. I've tried others, but iptvsubs has the best quality (by far, even though it's not 1080), and has most channels the average US/Canada household would want. I'm glad they got Global tv, so i could watch Big Brother Canada live. Other iptv providers seems to focus more on UK, and multilingual channels. For example, ID would be ID in the UK, not US. Same thing for channels like TLC, AMC etc. Another thing i like about iptvsubs (other than it being more US/Canada based) is that they continue to add channels. Their sports section is a1 as well. i would still be using iptvsubs now if they accepted vanilla visa gift cards. they claim they do, maybe its just me (someone else should try). the only other option of payment is bitcoin, and i dont know how to use that bullshyt.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
If you already have a plex usable device (roku, chromcast, etc) you can already do this
GitHub - Cigaras/IPTV.bundle: Plex Media Server plugin that plays live streams (a.k.a. IPTV) from a M3U playlist
:ohhh: If this works with Plex, doesn't this mean you can use it on devices that have the Plex app, but no Kodi app like Game Consoles & 4th Gen Apple TV?

IPTV Stalker video add-on - all platforms

This list is eventually going to be paid, like the Mag 250-254 ones, just that they're testing it right now.

When it's finally released it'll have HD channels, shyt even gets your local news based on IP address :russ:

@Malta Are these subscription IPTV lists legal? I ask because I never see major tech sites like cnet.com or theverge.com talk about them.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:ohhh: If this works with Plex, doesn't this mean you can use it on devices that have the Plex app, but no Kodi app like Game Consoles & 4th Gen Apple TV?

@Malta Are these subscription IPTV lists legal? I ask because I never see major tech sites like cnet.com or theverge.com talk about them.

The Verge never talks about them because they are rebroadcasting services which are illegal, you'll never see them talk about all the things Kodi can do either. When I posted that IPTV Stalker was free, I wouldn't get any of these though because I don't watch Live TV outside of sports, and I can find high quality links or just pay for those services without needing cable.

And you do need to be a little careful, a cable company successfully sued someone who had IPTV rocket I think, because he canceled his cable service to get it while still using their internet service.