Cuz Lightyear (SL Jones) - Fucc Outta Here feat Maxo Kream (prod. metro boomin)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

jones goes hard but that beat though :whew:
you can tell by the tags the shyt is a few years old but metro on some eerie, space, Scooby-Doo type shyt on this one.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Now that I didn't know.:leon:

How long this cat been around?
first appeared on this killer mike mixtape in 03.
Killer-Mike-Grind-Time-Official-Dat-Crack.jpg

and appeared on Killer mike shyt throughout the years but he ain't drop a project till late 07.

he dropped several projects but changed his name to cuz lightyear in 2015. he's only dropped only one project under that moniker, that's why it seems like he's new.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I damn near didn't know homie still rapped... I gotta pour out a lil yac for the Grind Time Rap Gang movement... Mike has seemingly retired from being a solo artist (:pacspit: @ El P) and has carved out a nice lane as the premier token politically articulate rapper of our day...Real Time with Bill Maher appearances, NPR podcasts, and bookings at random cac music festivals will keep him busy for a while...Pill disappeared off the face of the planet or something after he got dropped by MMG

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Never listened to "Cuz Lightyear", but kept hearing the name. Saw a pic on Mike's IG and didn't realize it was Jonesy. Him and Pill were the most talented from the GTRG crew. I guess the name change is advantegous since he wasn't super popular as SL Jones

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Never listened to "Cuz Lightyear", but kept hearing the name. Saw a pic on Mike's IG and didn't realize it was Jonesy. Him and Pill were the most talented from the GTRG crew. I guess the name change is advantegous since he wasn't super popular as SL Jones
yeah that shyt had me confused at first. everything sl Jones just dropped off the earth, couldn't find no social media out anything. the grindtime dj, dj trackstar, was on the smokingsection blog, asked him what happened and he hipped me to the name change.

he's only dropped one project under the name though: