Cyberpunk 2077 live-action project in development

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

CD Projekt aims to expand its Cyberpunk 2077 universe further with a live-action project.

Announced today, the unnamed project is a collaboration between CD Projekt and Anonymous Content, the production company behind True Detective and Mr. Robot, as well as Academy Award-winning films including The Revenant and Spotlight.

CD Projekt is working with Anonymous Content Studios’ Head of Television Garret Kemble, Director of Development Ryan Schwartz, and Chief Creative Officer David Levine, the latter of whom was previously HBO’s EVP and Co-Head of Drama for over 10 years, where he oversaw production of series such as True Detective, Westworld, and True Blood. He was also involved in the production of the early seasons of the Game of Thrones.

CD Projekt said this project is at an early development stage, and the hunt is on for a screenwriter to tell a brand-new story set in the world of Cyberpunk 2077.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I didn't care for the game but I enjoyed the anime and I'm always in for a live action cyberpunk setting.