"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yea, I have Xbox One.

And ahh ok, I’ll probably just not F with it then. I may upgrade if this college football game coming out is any good. But I mostly only play sports games, so with Madden not being great, no new quality boxing games and NBA 2k falling off (imo), I can’t see myself getting a PS5 or the new Xbox at the moment.

Thanks for both y’all input @DaSk8D00D
The game is absolutely incredible on PS5 though (not sure about the latest gen of Xbox). If you do upgrade systems, then you should definitely check it out.

It runs amazing on series X I’ve played 100+ hours on there. It’s a top 3 game of the gen for me so I’d 100% recommend playing once you upgrade. The last gen consoles won’t do it justice :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea, I have Xbox One.

And ahh ok, I’ll probably just not F with it then. I may upgrade if this college football game coming out is any good. But I mostly only play sports games, so with Madden not being great, no new quality boxing games and NBA 2k falling off (imo), I can’t see myself getting a PS5 or the new Xbox at the moment.

Thanks for both y’all input @DaSk8D00D

You not gonna play GTA6?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It runs amazing on series X I’ve played 100+ hours on there. It’s a top 3 game of the gen for me so I’d 100% recommend playing once you upgrade. The last gen consoles won’t do it justice :wow:
@TheGreatShowtime

Wow, it’s dope to hear the game actually turned out how it was meant, in its final form. During the rollout, I was fully remote for work and bored as shyt so super hyped about it.
You not gonna play GTA6?
Damn i forgot all about GTA6.

I might time getting a new console around its release and grab that, Cyberpunk, the new NCAA football, and a couple shooting/war games.

I’m so disappointed in how that Undisputed boxing game is looking. I’m not even checking for that if it comes to consoles smh

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That is INSANE. I usually don't care too much about graphics but that is some year 3000 shyt.