Czarface meets Ghostface album coming 2/15/19. First track Iron Claw out now.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ghostface-Czarface.jpeg

Fresh off 2018’s collaborative LP with the enigmatic MF DOOM, “CZARFACE meets METAL FACE,” the adventure continues as CZARFACE now faces off with Wu-Tang Clan’s GHOSTFACE KILLAH. "Czarface meets Ghostface” brings strictly mind melting beats and bars as 3 emcees clash like villains & heroes in the Savage Land. Czarface, a hip-hop & comics force comprised of WU-TANG CLAN general Inspectah Deck, Esoteric (who recently penned an X-Men comic for Marvel) and super producer 7L team up with Ghostface aka Iron-Man aka Tony Starks for murderous meyhem!

Czar commandos Rebel INS & Esoteric trade lines such as "follow in my footsteps might tear your Achilles," & "flow customized got that Dapper Dan touch" with Ghost on the assist "chain is off the cooler, charm look like a shrunken head". With Track titles like "The King Heard Voices", "Mongolian Beef", "Czarrcade '87", "Masked Superstars" & "Powers and Stuff" expect nothing short of a super charged collaboration!

Tracklist:
01 “Back at Ringside”
02 “Face Off”
03 “Iron Claw”
04 “Czarrcade ’87”
05 “Powers and Stuff”
06 “Masked Superstars”
07 “Morning Ritual”
08 “Super Soldier Serum”
09 “The King Heard Voices”
10 “Listen to the Color”
11 “Mongolian Beef”
12 “(Post Credits Scene)”

Ghostface Killah and Czarface (Inspectah Deck) Announce New Album, Share New Song: Listen | Pitchfork

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
That Metalface album was so underwhelming, hope this is piff.

Doomstarks I can only conclude is dead, I think Ghost murdered Doom on every track and Doom is holding it back :yeshrug:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I like the idea of Czarface linking up with different rappers for their future projects. Listening to the first track tho it's quite obvious Esoteric is the odd one out, voice and stylewise, might end up making the project not sound as good as it can be