D Angelo Russell considering leaving the Nets once Kyrie Signs- SNY

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
A knick writer giving Nets news? I rather listen to the actual Nets writers or wait for the WOJ bomb
eu0fih.jpg

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Back to the Lakers, or if the Pistons can find a way to sign him or get Dinwiddie back some how:francis:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
He’s a better leader and floor general now than he was 3 seasons ago. His shooting efficiency is better than it was in LA. He’s more clutch in the 4th, all while getting around the same amount of minutes.
He’s only going to get better. I see a lot of Mike Conley in his game.

Thats a good comparison offensively. Defensively they're night and day.

And I like DLo's game ever since he was drafted by the Lakers. But I watch him and he's still the same player to me. More mature but he plays the same way just with more consistent playing time.. I just dont see him getting much better than he is now but I wouldnt mind being wrong on that...

e001

Superstar
Daps
$30 million dollar player option and the Celtics are looking to extend him.

He's staying.
I've read he ain't staying for a rebuild but I also read about him not fukking with Kyrie and that he might stay if Kyrie leaves. Let's see, I'll take him for 18~20 million a year in a heartbeat.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I've read he ain't staying for a rebuild but I also read about him not fukking with Kyrie and that he might stay if Kyrie leaves. Let's see, I'll take him for 18~20 million a year in a heartbeat.
I've also read the same. You think he's going to turn down that player option?

e001

Superstar
Daps
I've also read the same. You think he's going to turn down that player option?

Since we kept the roster young, I think he's going to opt in and comeback as an FA the next year.
Everybody seem to love him in the organization.