D.I.T.C. - ROCK SHYT - FEAT FAT JOE , LORD FINESSE & DIAMOND D (PROD. BY SUPA UGLY)

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
not exactly feeling these new producers they keep working in :patrice:

that might be the first new Finesse verse since Tony Touch's Piecemaker album, wasnt sure if he was gonna rap on this project or not

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
not exactly feeling these new producers they keep working in :patrice:

that might be the first new Finesse verse since Tony Touch's Piecemaker album, wasnt sure if he was gonna rap on this project or not

yep will never understand why a group full of good producers like DITC need to get outside no name production for all these songs they been releasing lately :ld:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
guess this was an early leak to an album dropping this oct:

@IronFist

D.I.T.C. Announces ‘Sessions’ LP, Drops “Rock Shyt” Featuring Fat Joe, Lord Finesse and Diamond D - XXL

DITC-Sessions-Cover-Art1-e1475255532702.jpg

The legendary D.I.T.C. Crew (Fat Joe, Lord Finesse, Diamond D, A.G., Showbiz, O.C. & Buckwild—Rest In Power Big L) are coming out with a new album. Sessions will be released on Oct. 28. You can pre-order the album now. D.I.T.C. released their self-titled debut LP 16 years ago. Their upcoming 12-track project will surely bring joy to hip-hop fans worldwide. You can peep the tracklist below.

In conjunction with the album announcement, the Diggin’ in the Crates Crew released their lead-single, “Rock Shyt,” featuring Fat Joe, Lord Finesse and Diamond D. You can bump the Supa Ugly-produced banger below.

“It’s always good to work with my day ones, especially for me since I played an integral role in laying the ground work,” Diamond D said to XXL. “’Rock Shyt’ stays true to our sound, gritty and hardbody.”

Lord Finesse continued, “We are still following the iconic blueprint. A mixture of good music and the message. We don’t just talk it; we represent it.”

Tracklisting for D.I.T.C.’s Session Album:

1.) “Not For Nothing” f/ O.C. & A.G.
2.) “Rock Shyt Too” f/ Fat Joe, Lord Finesse & Diamond D
3.) “Its Cold Outside” f/ Fat Joe, A.G. & O.C.
4.) “A. Barnes” f/ A.G.
5.) “Granted” f/ O.C.
6.) “Fat Joe Speaks” f/ Fat Joe
7.) “New Wave” f/ Fat Joe, A.G. & O.C.
8.) “Everytime I Touch The Mic” f/ O.C., A.G., A. Bless & Frank V
9.) “Make ‘Em Proud” f/ Fat Joe, Diamond D & A.G.
10.) “Connect 3” f/ Diamond D, O.C. & A.G.
11.) “Diggin’ Number” f/ Fat Joe, O.C. & A.G.
12.) “Rock Shyt” f/ Fat Joe, Lord Finesse & Diamond D