DABABY KO's another rapper on IG for running up on him; Guy who caught hands cops pleas on IG

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I believe the dude, I think DaBaby had security there. If you notice the fight started in the store. When he tapes him on the ground they are outside. I think it started as a one on one and security probably ran and got in it and they carried dude off the premises and whupped his ass similar to what club security does

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I believe the dude, I think DaBaby had security there. If you notice the fight started in the store. When he tapes him on the ground they are outside. I think it started as a one on one and security probably ran and got in it and they carried dude off the premises and whupped his ass similar to what club security does
:mjlol:You expect him to record while he is fighting?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It never started as a 1v1. Dude swung at DaBaby first after talking shyt. Your homie not gonna sit there and let nikkas swing on you will they? He wanted the clout and he earned it by getting his ass beat and leaking face down and assed up.

DaBaby might’ve been the nikka that swung and knocked him out but they beat his ass all the way up the hall in the mall.