Dak Prescott wants to be paid “right behind” Mahomes money

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're an internet thug who is prob 5'4 and gets no hoes in real life

I gave you the block I was on and you're weaselass didn't eeeeem pull up

You gonna be eating dirt if you talk as greasy in person as you do on the innanet fakkit
If that's the story you want to run with I guess lol.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said it was? I'm saying they don't think he's that dude and that's why he didn't get paid.

Then they should have moved him, let him walk, or drafted a replacement. There's no point in stringing him along if he's not the one. They made no moves to get another qb in and who else is out there?

Didn't Dak and his agent want a 4 year deal and the team offered 5? They're not handling this situation right. They should have paid him early at a fair price and he'd be a few years into that deal. As you can see with Washington franchising Cousins that didn't work.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Then they should have moved him, let him walk, or drafted a replacement. There's no point in stringing him along if he's not the one. They made no moves to get another qb in and who else is out there?

Didn't Dak and his agent want a 4 year deal and the team offered 5? They're not handling this situation right. They should have paid him early at a fair price and he'd be a few years into that deal. As you can see with Washington franchising Cousins that didn't work.
Washington did the same shyt with Cousins before they let him go. Were you concerned about him? Well now they paid him so in hindsight these dudes just dumb as fukk when if they were going to pop shyt and apologize should've done it years ago.