Daps
antoine-walker-evelyn-lozada-8-4-11-1.jpg

:flabbynsick:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
he actually won getting away from that psycho bytch. chad johnson is the one currently losing. he better not marry/have kids with that trash.

i'd fukk tho. :manny:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
You know he's sick...she was a random faceless groupie until he made her his main...they break up...she uses her past relationship with him to get on tv and become something of a b-list/ghetto "reality" tv celebrity...parlays that into getting wifed by Ocho and other money making streams

Meanwhile Toine is broke playing semi pro ball for crumbs, with no whip, sharing a small ass apartment with another grown man...hoes be winning, hoes be winning

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know he's sick...she was a random faceless groupie until he made her his main...they break up...she uses her past relationship with him to get on tv and become something of a b-list/ghetto "reality" tv celebrity...parlays that into getting wifed by Ocho and other money making streams

Meanwhile Toine is broke playing semi pro ball for crumbs, with no whip, sharing a small ass apartment with another grown man...hoes be winning, hoes be winning

When you break it down like this, I'd probably have to throw that bytch in the chickenwing then stare into my hands, asking myself, "is this blood on my hands??" :backlund: