Damn, Hassan Campbell got a VLADTV interview

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
What is Mr.Campbell famous for?

Before I even read responses I honestly asked the same thing and had no answer.... He is known all over the net and made a career from blogging and youtube videos..... Wild era we live in where these folks become famous for?
Been known for trying to get BamBatty out the paint. This is why he almost crashed some weeks ago.

Cassie lawsuit triggered him cuz nobody spoke against Diddy. Brought them demons out

:picard:Out in Bronx with a knife on a Sunday morning screaming

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I even read responses I honestly asked the same thing and had no answer.... He is known all over the net and made a career from blogging and youtube videos..... Wild era we live in where these folks become famous for?
He (along with hundreds of other youngins in and around Bronx River Projects) were molested by AB and it’s one of the worst kept secrets in hip hop history, everybody knew and knows but are too scared to expose him because he has/had immense power being one of the heads of the ZN.

The empathy and sympathy he gets from that, coupled with him being animated and reckless af with the talk and a gangsta/idiot, makes for some pretty entertaining content, lol, that’s why he’s “famous”.

I watch him sporadically because I like how he bombs on these “gangsta” rappers as disrespectfully as possible, if I had a platform I’d do the same thing. He’s a hypocrite because he still talks that gangsta hot regressive ish himself…but still, I respect that one aspect of his shtick

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Vlad Tv, the epicenter of interviews in black culture.

You've officially "made it" when Vlad interviews you.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Sucking wee wee like Zip said :dead:
You scared of heights? If not, jump off Zip dikk bro.

You stay dikk riding NY nikkas. Stop it fam you will NEVER be us. You a dusty Jersey nikka stop tryna be like us homo go copy Fetty Wap or Buddens or Cesar Pina since you a dirty dominican

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Didn’t this nikka call Vlad a culture vulture in every live :why:
32551263.jpg

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You scared of heights? If not, jump off Zip dikk bro.

You stay dikk riding NY nikkas. Stop it fam you will NEVER be us. You a dusty Jersey nikka stop tryna be like us homo go copy Fetty Wap or Buddens or Cesar Pina since you a dirty dominican
This nikka hates anyone who I like. This nikka a true hating dikk eater.