Damn I ain't know Canibus got stomped out by Blinky Blink for dissing him on that Rakim song

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Canibus is a well-known loner. He is extremely intelligent but also a severe introvert which probably did not help his standing in the industry. That being said he didn't lie about Blinkie tho, lol.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
From his music, you can tell Can never really felt hip hop like that. That’s why he never made any music that really resonated, and his beat selection is super trash. People in this thread bring up Lupe, Lupe, you can tell understands hip hop, and can make good music, while Can just rapped word salad. I think he was important, for the time, and his vocabulary was dope, but he never had staying power *pause* and he is an artist that not too many people think “what could have been”, unlike artists like Sauce Money, Cormega, Nature, Juelz Santana, Big L (rip), etc…Look no further than the juxtaposition between Nore and Can. Nore wasn’t anywhere near as talented as Can, but because of all the things that Can didn’t have, like a personality, reputation, connections, and respect, Nore was able to make a nice career out of hip hop, while Can, last time I heard anything from him, brought a notebook on stage to battle, cashing in what little “mystique” he may have had for a quick cash grab. I think he might have joined the military or something (lol he may have even been able to get 20 years in at this point). Who was that wheelchair bound guy that was a Can stan on the hamster? I think he died a few years back.