Damn, I'm Just Sitting Back Contemplating How BLESSED I Am (Dude I Know Caught A Murder Charge)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I should be blessed how fortunate I am. A dude I went to school with three years ago just caught a body sad thing is he's only 20 years old (Rican breh) :snoop: Also, dude he killed was an 18 year old. Some of us are more fortunate than others and we can't take our lives for granted :snoop: Would link the article, but don't wanna put his shyt out there incase someone lives in my area and knows him:manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You can only say you're more fortunate than someone who caught a case if you did the same shyt and didn't catch a case ... right ... or am I missing something here? :patrice:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You can only say you're more fortunate than someone who caught a case if you did the same shyt and didn't catch a case ... right ... or am I missing something here? :patrice:
Crazy part was, dude was to himself. I didn't know him personally, but I saw him in the building. I'm fortunate that I'm not part of that life. BOTH lives are lost because dude's going to pen for a long time. Plus, the 18 year old is dead/

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
zL0UQUn.gif