Damn...imagine bein at your highest level with your best team at home...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
and still losing to your arch nemesis again...

Andy Reid really got that ether that burn slow :wow:

No amount of success and millions matter because you always will be the lesser man to :beli: at no matter what you do....and with :beli: worst team he beat you with your best team :wow:

Somebody do a welfare check on Andy...

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Honestly when you got money something’s just doesn’t really hurt that bad, believe it or not

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How did Belichek becomes Andy Reid’s nemesis? Did I miss something? They’ve only met twice in the postseason from what I remember

Who stopped Reid from getting his first Super Bowl win...?

When ppl discuss best coaches, who do they discuss? And what parameters do they measure these coaches by?

:ohhh:

Honestly when you got money something’s just doesn’t really hurt that bad, believe it or not

nikka his son OD’d most likely from lack of attention from this dude because of his commitment to coaching...and with that, he still hasn’t won the big one because of one team...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
McNabb

You reaching....

I’m reaching :mjlol:

If you don’t think Reid losing to belicheck in context with the chiefs current situation and the super bowl loss bothers him then you never played sports or been a real competitor at anything...

Just off his coaching tree alone, if he won even 2 Super Bowls he’d be on the Mount Rushmore of coaching but :beli: stopped him every time

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m reaching :mjlol:

If you don’t think Reid losing to belicheck in context with the chiefs current situation and the super bowl loss bothers him then you never played sports or been a real competitor at anything...

Just off his coaching tree alone, if he won even 2 Super Bowls he’d be on the Mount Rushmore of coaching but :beli: stopped him every time
Losing to any team in a conference championship game would’ve bothered him.

It doesn’t matter that it was beli. The last time he faced beli in the postseason before today was a dozen years ago. They’re aren’t the rivals you deluding yourself into believing them to be. That is not a rival.

Beli versus Harbaugh, Tomlinare rivalrys

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Losing to any team in a conference championship game would’ve bothered him.

It doesn’t matter that it was beli. The last time he faced beli in the postseason before today was a dozen years ago. They’re aren’t the rivals you deluding yourself into believing them to be. That is not a rival.

Beli versus Harbaugh, Tomlinare rivalrys

Be naive brehs...

If he beats beli check tonight then he’s in the conversation...after losing tonight he’ll forever be second tier.

Who else would you say is the best coach in the league if Reid wins tonight...he knows his legacy was on the line and he blew it.