new love, same neurosis..
Daps
RemorsefulAdvancedGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

:gucci:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He tapped because he was getting struck it looked like

The strikes were causing his arm to bounce as Connor bounced in and out of consciousness

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York

The strikes were causing his arm to bounce as Connor bounced in and out of consciousness

When I watched it live it felt like it was more of the leg going out than him going out especially with how fast Herb Dean ended it compared to how Herb Dean ended a fight so late earlier I’m the night.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

When I watched it live it felt like it was more of the leg going out than him going out especially with how fast Herb Dean ended it compared to how Herb Dean ended a fight so late earlier I’m the night.
Peep from this angle. Dustin slept him. He was out cold. Not sure why they called the result a TKO. This was clearly a clean KO.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Now we can get back to BJJ

Grapplers with hands always give the best fights.
Talk about it. Dustin started with a heavy grappling base. He’s got a nice double leg and defensive wrestling. He had multiple darce choke wins before Ferguson did and he triangle-armlocked Max Holloway. People love shytting on his guillotine these days but he’s good with that too, even though it didn’t finish Khabib or Hooker; he also used a great high elbow guillotine to take Hooker down.

Speaking of grapplers with hands. I’d be so hyped if they did Dustin vs Oliveira.