DAMON WAYANS SHOCKINGLY QUITS ‘LETHAL WEAPON’

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I heard the actor who played Riggs' side and breh seemed pretty reasonable and said Damon was not into the show whatsoever which just got proven right. He'd probably be tempted to return on some fake death tip if the entire production didn't screw him over for Damon. I feel like him and SWS would be some grade A fukkery.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I heard the actor who played Riggs' side and breh seemed pretty reasonable and said Damon was not into the show whatsoever which just got proven right. He'd probably be tempted to return on some fake death tip if the entire production didn't screw him over for Damon. I feel like him and SWS would be some grade A fukkery.
I was just looking at him speak on it on some cats podcast and he explained everything. This just confirms everything he said was true and Damon was the one who had a problem on the show. This is really worth watching if anyone has the time.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was just looking at him speak on it on some cats podcast and he explained everything. This just confirms everything he said was true and Damon was the one who had a problem on the show. This is really worth watching if anyone has the time.

That's exactly what I watched. Of course there's 2 sides to every story but everything he said made sense.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fox needs to just re-cast the role with somebody like Michael Beach and keep it moving.
tudWRtd.jpg