Dana Brooke buried and I MEAN fukking BURIED

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I applaud you for trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but the promo itself was simply bad. The promo was basically written to make her look like a joke, and you could almost even read that on her face as she was saying it.
No, it was simple and direct with minimal bullshyt. She spoke clearly and didnt seem scripted, that already puts it above most WWE promos on weekly tv.

She was taking a stand to "defend" her profession even if everyone knew she was gonna get wrecked, which of course she did because the real purpose was to make Ronda look like a beast. Which is what it did.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I said this in another thread but a female with the size, strength, and bodybuilding background she has should NOT be booked as an underdog. Especially when you got her going up against tiny girls like Liv and Alexa.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He may have said some a$$hole type shyt about her but ... did he lie?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I said this in another thread but a female with the size, strength, and bodybuilding background she has should NOT be booked as an underdog. Especially when you got her going up against tiny girls like Liv and Alexa.

Alexa doesn't count. She's booked as a juggernaut despite being typically being the smaller woman in any given match. CHARLOTTE doesn't bully people to the level Alexa does in matches.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Why do they keep putting this dude on TV? His whole presentation is wack. His father must be a family friend or associate.

I do wonder how he and Rosenberg get on WWE shows, because there's 0% chance Vince has any idea of who they are or why anyone should allegedly care about what they have to say to the audience.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do wonder how he and Rosenberg get on WWE shows, because there's 0% chance Vince has any idea of who they are or why anyone should allegedly care about what they have to say to the audience.
Rosenberg interviewed Vince years ago, long before there was a network and talked to him about some ideas he had and wanting to working there. Guess it worked

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For Rosenberg at least, I'm pretty sure his spot on the Michael Kay show technically being working for ESPN is what did it. They have a massive hard-on for anything approaching mainstream acceptance.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The problem is NXT was meant to be a development brand which would've helped someone like her develop, unfortunately, WWE started snatching ready made wrestlers from the indies and putting them in NXT so wrestlers like her and other novices WWE should've developed suffered. They also fell in love with her look and didn't consider if she was ready and she will likely always be trash because of this. It's not unusual for WWE management to be so enamored with a wrestler's look that they will book them before they're ready. I remember hearing a story, I think from Jim Cornette about having to hide Bobby Lashley while they were training him at OVW because they knew he'd be put on TV before he was ready.

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
We she gets released someone going to make thread and say low key they dropped the ball with her and she could have been a champion.