Dave Chappelle ‘attacker’ admits he was inspired by Will Smith slap of Chris Rock at Oscars

Lucky_Lefty

Numbers on the Boards....
Daps
Reppin
DFW
“I wanted him to know that next time, he should consider first running his material by people it could affect,” Lee claimed. “I wanted Dave Chappelle and people to know that these are things you need to be more sensitive about and not joke about.”
He deserves to get his ass kicked again until the end of time

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Daps

High Art

Masterpiece
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Fast Lane
That's a stupid, disingenuous, and in many instances, dangerous take since such ignores all the people who were not inspired, ignores all the people who threatened and contemplated violence before the slap, and ignores the fact that the guy is obviously a clout chaser for staging the shyt as he did, even more so ignores the fact that similar happened before the slap.

In any case, because some kids (more of them than this one guy) were inspired by either wrestling to copy moves or cartoons to copy what they see, wrestling and cartoons should be banned or some other shyt. This is no different than white people who blame Chris Rock for saying the n-word because of that set he did. Might as well blame him for that.

Trying to regulate society by the chance that some fukkwit will be inspired by shyt that others aren't to act up is some of the stupidest shyt I have ever seen and some of the most pathetic scapegoating out there. You might as well be as stupid as the fukker who did it at this point. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
They whooped that fakkit's ass.
:mjlol:

UKVu0t8.gif

High Art

Masterpiece
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Fast Lane
Yall act like yall want Will to face charges off this shyt too :mjtf:
That's what it seems like. The problem is, these people will never say what they want since what they want is not within the realm or scope of reality. It's an entertaining yet sad tantrum with a light dash of mob justice. Ya hate to see it yet, you love to see it.
full

I'm surprised they aren't holding protests with a guillotine. :mjlol:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
He’s jus saying whatever to get sympathy.

First it was to bring attention to his grandmother, remember? Some shyt about her losing her apartment..real 30 minute sitcom shyt.

NYpost is racist and evil so obviously they’re more than happy to bring the Will Smith thing back to the forefront..If it were up to them we would blame Will Smoth for Texas,