David Banner On Rap Lyrics Being Used In Court: “Hip Hop Is Being Attacked”

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its for character purposes.. thats there problem.
Then that's dangerous. It's also trying to sway the jury with a bias. We all know that not everything said in a rap song is true. But for that specific purpose you'll try to sway the jury and claim that its for character reasons and that every single thing should be taken at face value and that's absurd. But I thought it was specifically about evidence? So what is it? It's BS.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Or maybe just don’t incriminate yourself? How is that so hard? Like someone said they’re only locking rappers up that’s actually commiting crimes lmao.

You notice how Soulja Boy isn’t locked up. Why? He be lying his ass off. :dead:
Can’t commit crimes and snitch on yourself then get mad when you get caught.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
No its not lol

All niccas gotta do is get back to being vague & general

Don't shoot at a nicca at a funeral then in your next track say "shot that nicca at his funeral he was dead wrong". Dont be talking about "we kicked the door in, saw a gold vase on the shelf and hit a lick" if that's really what you did last week my nicca lol

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These dumb nikkas are actually rapping about crimes they’ve committed though :dahell:

I love Thug’s music but “shot up his moms house now he longer mentions me”, & Lucci’s moms crib got really got shot up while she was inside of it. Not to mention them dudes in Chicago & Jacksonville who self snitch on themselves.

This ain’t the hill to die on.