David Pakman isn’t discussed on here enough

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I name dropped him in the podcasts discussion that was up last week. I can take him in the snippet vids but whenever I go for his full show, I get bored and lose track of things. I think a lot of what I've seen has been pretty informative and on-point but he's bland as hell to me straight down to him speaking with an indoor voice like a yoga instructor most of the time. I do co-sign that everything I've seen of his has been anywhere from solid to really good though.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
On AOC it's sort of dumb shyt for him to get on her ass about. She said that there are humanitarian issues in the increasing violence in the occupation of Palestine, and there ARE humanitarian issues in the increasing violence in the occupation of Palestine. She didn't say anything wrong.

It's true that she doesn't know how to answer questions like a politician yet. There are dozens of issues that 90% of politicians don't have "depth of knowledge" about. You go up to a random House candidate from anywhere in the world and ask them about climate change or net neutrality or the conflict in Yemen or the repercussions of the Farm Bill or crime rates on the border, you'll hit something they know nothing about very quickly. They just know how to bs their way through the answer better than she does. That doesn't make them better at their actual job. She'll learn how to frame her talking points around her knowledge soon enough.

The other video is fire though.

Last edited: