Day 26 & Danity Kane Appreciation Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idgaf if this thread gets any attention but I wanted to show my love for these 2 groups. The last 2 REAL groups of that mid 00's era. P. Diddy did very well putting these groups together. Great voices, dynamic personalities. Great appeal. Just the wrong time. I was letting my music shuffle randomly when Day 26's Since You Been Gone came on and I said "oooo shyt":ohlawd:

My mf jam to this day. After that, Got me Going came on and it still sounds so good 14 years later.

Then, naturally I queued up Danity Kane. That shyt took me back :wow:
2006. 10th grade. My high school GF used to love them. Had me burning CDs off of Limewire with they songs on them for her. When we broke up, She had Ride For You playing on her Myspace page. Took me off her top 8. I left a note in her locker telling her I miss her. Sprayed that mf with my Curve cologne. Sprayed too much though. She said the overwhelming scent irritated her eyes. I told her I wanted that note to smell good forever. I was such a dumbass :wow:

We hooked back up my 11th grade year. Damn I miss that girl. She married with 2 kids now. Just like me. Danity Kane stirring up old feelings. Wow:wow:

What a time. I always appreciated Diddy for his vision with these groups. Day 26 was probably my fav group for like a 6 month span. Played that album like crazy in 08.

The Coli needed a D26 & DK Appreciation Thread somewhere in its library of threads.

I was about to say this beat sound like Circle. I just checked & B.Cox produced both

Edit: Just listened to that full song. Im tempted to neg you now :martin: