Daylyt Says URL May Have Asked Math Hoffa To Punch Serius Jones

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:having Math snuff Serius instead of having to explain to the starving, frustrated, tired crowd why they have to leave in the middle of the current battle plus not get to see the other 2 battles they paid for.....instead of the anger, maybe riot being towards URL, they had Math(battle rap bully) take one for the team and had their security get him out of there fast as hell:patrice:especially knowing the beef Math/Serius have already and Serius arguing wit Beas probably about cutting his intro:ehh:Smack and them not that crazy:lolbron:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had pretty much written Daylyt off as a fukkin doofus... but after that genius video, and this comedy, I need to see this cat become a URL staple. I'm a fan.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:ohhh:having Math snuff Serius instead of having to explain to the starving, frustrated, tired crowd why they have to leave in the middle of the current battle plus not get to see the other 2 battles they paid for.....instead of the anger, maybe riot being towards URL, they had Math(battle rap bully) take one for the team and had their security get him out of there fast as hell:patrice:especially knowing the beef Math/Serius have already and Serius arguing wit Beas probably about cutting his intro:ehh:Smack and them not that crazy:lolbron:

:ohhh:

This actually sounds plausible.