Albums Tha Dogg Pound - 'We All We Got' (Discussion Thread)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Everything I heard so far was good.I heard a snippet of a song,not sure of the title but Daz was going nuts on his verse, production also on point.

Looking forward to this. Video for the single is out.

These dudes over 50 still making videos like this

I don't know rather to :wow: or :mjcry:or :mjlol:

Daps
These dudes over 50 still making videos like this

I don't know rather to :wow: or :mjcry:or :mjlol:

How the fukk you want them to make videos. These nikkas ex gangbangers, there's nikkas like this in every hood worldwide, don't matter if you 50, 60,70 them nikkas always gone be the same.
Song is dope, I will always check for anything DPG, I support this shyt long live the OG'S of the game.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How the fukk you want them to make videos. These nikkas ex gangbangers, there's nikkas like this in every hood worldwide, don't matter if you 50, 60,70 them nikkas always gone be the same.
Song is dope, I will always check for anything DPG, I support this shyt long live the OG'S of the game.
My first thought when I see nikkas 50 or over outside smoking weed listening to loud music is "damn this nikkas STILL haven't grown up? They got to be what...in they 3rd child hood?"

Like if you were in your 20's and your 53 yaer old uncle was trying to hit the club with you, would you be like "no prub unc that's whats up let's go." Or would you be like "breh you 52 you got to take medicine every 12 hours otherwise you start complaining about how your hips lock up, go set your old ass down somewhere breh you don't need to be in no club"

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Looks like the cover of a bootleg album someone threw together or something but hopefully the music is good.

Last edited: