Albums Tha Dogg Pound - 'We All We Got' (Discussion Thread)

MrVaughn

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you post screenshots on here? I’ve got a smiley eligible Daz to share.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My first thought when I see nikkas 50 or over outside smoking weed listening to loud music is "damn this nikkas STILL haven't grown up? They got to be what...in they 3rd child hood?"

Like if you were in your 20's and your 53 yaer old uncle was trying to hit the club with you, would you be like "no prub unc that's whats up let's go." Or would you be like "breh you 52 you got to take medicine every 12 hours otherwise you start complaining about how your hips lock up, go set your old ass down somewhere breh you don't need to be in no club"
Should they be like 25 yr old dudes with purses, wearing flip flops all days, and walking dogs instead of working? Lol.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Probably been at least 15 years since the last decent album between the two of them. I used to fukk with Dogg Pound so heavy back in the day.

The tracklisting and guests look like this could actually be decent though, looking forward to hearing it.

It still surprises me Daz pulled away from the beats as well. He got so many classics he produced.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Butch Cassidy sighting :whoo:

Quik and Kurupt got an albumm together?
:yes: It was cool, I played a good while that first summer it was out
220px-Blaqkoutcover.jpg