DC Dating: Her - "Do you think you're a Top Tier Man?" Me - "Yes" Her - "Me and my girl don't"

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
I am. Just not money and looks either. I'm solid as they come. All around thorough. Plus i have a lot of those 6s
If you're to tier you're top tier. Alot of people guage that off of money and status but it's the intangibles that really define you. That's why the dating market is so screwed up right now people always feel they can find someone better than who they're dating

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
If you're to tier you're top tier. Alot of people guage that off of money and status but it's the intangibles that really define you. That's why the dating market is so screwed up right now people always feel they can find someone better than who they're dating

So true. Money and a number one for most women. Money is security so can't really Blane them.

So tough on both sides

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
So true. Money and a number one for most women. Money is security so can't really Blane them.

So tough on both sides
Yeah. But most women and men are chasing that larger than life lifestyle and losing on the back end. It chews them up and spits them out and now they're bitter and jaded once their time in the sun is over. Its all about perspective and what makes you happy in that end. Find you someone that meshes with that and just live life.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Calling it a dating market is part of the problem, because people have commodified intimate relationships.

NoirDynosaur

Elpollo Negro
Daps
Reppin
New Amsterdam
You did the right thing, breh. This is what those dating coaches call a "shyt test." She wants to see how you'll respond. The best thing to do is just let it roll off your shoulders and just fall back. Yeah, you could probably smash, but I'm a nikka with pride. I don't even want a chick thinking she can disrespect me and still get a d1kking down but to each his own. I say well played. Hate apretentious ass chick.
Yup. Found out both men and women do these shyt tests it’s more like a mental jab to see how mentally strong you are.

Women test men emotionally with words. However the woman that do this don’t realize it makes them unlikeable and non charismatic.

Men test other men with competition and one-upping. At least with competition it builds up your skills to a higher level.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
lol at dating a 37 year old

DC women like me just fine. you're probably a old ass lame

Braman

All Star
Daps
I would have said go ahead and smash, but you talked to her for ‘hours’ so you’ve got a bit of her heart…so you’re past the point of just smashing without a headache. Don’t do it

Also obviously the audacity of her statement is a problem, but low key the fact she counseling with her girl is just as big a problem. Grown women who still can’t date without input from their gf is a turnoff, it’s also guaranteed fukkery bc black women these days ingest nothing but negativity and overthink everything.

I’m assuming your post is just venting (which is good), bc you already you not to waste your time on her. And DONT keep her as a friend either. It’s Sumer time in DC dead this chick

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:mjlol: Women outchea trolling a lotta dudes cuz they know some dudes ain’t up to no good.

OP aint even serious. He just trying to build a roster. Chick not serious either. Just two people wasting each other’s time. :manny:
This is the reality at the end of the day. Neither of you take each other seriously...no harm, no foul