DC Sniper fukked/abused his accomplice after shooting their victims.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Reading the article, how in the world did malvo pull this off :damn::damn::damn::mindblown:

In March 2020, Malvo, 36, married wealthy Sable Noel Knapp, 31, inside Virginia's Red Onion State Prison on March 6, according to The Daily Beast.

Knapp is the granddaughter of a wealthy Iowa real estate developer. She is also an outspoken supporter of Bernie Sanders and Black Lives Matters.
You got coli brehs as incels yet a gay dude in jail marrying wealth :wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
full

:deadmanny:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Reading the article, how in the world did malvo pull this off :damn::damn::damn::mindblown:

In March 2020, Malvo, 36, married wealthy Sable Noel Knapp, 31, inside Virginia's Red Onion State Prison on March 6, according to The Daily Beast.

Knapp is the granddaughter of a wealthy Iowa real estate developer. She is also an outspoken supporter of Bernie Sanders and Black Lives Matters.

Mouthpiece :troll:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like watching dark/evil shyt but, this is probably one of the best docs I’ve seen. Having the son narrate made this shyt top tier

Waiting for the last episode to air next Monday:wow:

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like watching dark/evil shyt but, this is probably one of the best docs I’ve seen. Having the son narrate made this shyt top tier

Waiting for the last episode to air next Monday:wow:
gotta agree with this
definitely one of the goat docs.

the funny thing is, they never woulda got caught if they didn't tell on themselves and start gettin cute. cops had absolutely no leads and didnt no what to do

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
gotta agree with this
definitely one of the goat docs.

the funny thing is, they never woulda got caught if they didn't tell on themselves and start gettin cute. cops had absolutely no leads and didnt no what to do

Yep, the pops either:

A. Got too cocky and felt invincible, or

B. Subconsciously Wanted to get caught because the stress and mental weight started getting too heavy :francis:

Remember they said they saw the pops at the YMCA and asked if he was OK and he shook his head “No” :mjcry:

But yeah, if they were able to keep their cool, they woulda still been mobbin that shady “Predator 2 Danny Glover” Caprice down the highway smokin mfs at will, OR been in Anguilla blowin each other’s backs out sippin on margaritas watchin old re-runs of Americas Most Wanted