DeAndre Hopkins contemplating retirement after the NFL’s latest Covid guidelines

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Successfully ? Ehh they finished the season yes but they had teams fukked up with Covid

Like what I posted earlier, the Broncos had to play a practice squad WR at QB because of covid issues which created a terrible product on the field.

Also, you had games on Tuesday night and Wednesday afternoon.

Yeah they finished the season but it was a hard road to the finish.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all bias and this post just shows how much you are on this issue. Both sides have people that are annoying as fukk esp online but you choose to focus on one side FOH.

I can somewhat understand how some may be annoyed at the pro vaxxers but I just don’t think we can focus on that when we got these variants on pace to put us right back where we started with this last year

Even republican leaders are starting to pivot and encourage people to get the shot

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Can u imagine all the folks from the 30s and 40s reacting to their first flu shot like how these nikkas are to covid shot? :mjlol:
The only reason more people didn’t die from COVID is ironically the internet. Working fro home wasn’t an option during the flu pandemic so we didn’t experience how bad it could have been.

This leading to these stupid takes about the virus and not wanting to be vaccinated.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can somewhat understand how some may be annoyed at the pro vaxxers but I just don’t think we can focus on that when we got these variants on pace to put us right back where we started with this last year

Even republican leaders are starting to pivot and encourage people to get the shot
If you're truly trying to get someone to pay attetnion or at least not tune you out ime it is better to speak on the bs on both sides. That's just human nature my man. I've seen many times on here and IRL folks get in trouble for something and will be like what about them and people's lack of speaking on a similar situation. Also my man we just random posters. Nobody knows us. We have no sway unless you're secretly famous or something so end of the day we all just posting our pov.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Fam nobody is infatuated with you. You ain't had p*ssy since p*ssy had you lame stop the cap. Just keep posting gifs like the clown you are and ducking them hands to knock your your shyt loose clown. I'll be there at 6:30 and don't worry cause I know you're bytch ass don't got no gloves I got that covered just be there. nikkas reading these post see the bytch in you trying to crack jokes to escape the punishment your jaw was going to take.