Deathloop (PS5/PC/XB1) (Arkane Lyon) (2021) - OT

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Can’t stop playing. I just found the garbage collector and merked him.

I think I’m going to do the mansion one more time because there are several rooms I didn’t enter yet and then I’ll probably move on to another game

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
LIMP 10
Shift
Aether

:banderas:

Great game. I love how it got easier towards the end but that makes sense. We’re literally looping and repeating the day so I found new ways to traverse and avoid enemies. Such a great game.

What should I play next?

Dishonored 1, Prey or Death of the Outsider?
Dishonored 1

wunder

Pro
Daps
I've just completed it and it's an interesting game, I can't think of any other game that similar. I really don't understand the ending.

I know I’m LTTP, but It was part of my backlog, which is really extensive. After completing Final Fantasy 16, I really wanted to try and complete it because Spider-Man 2 is getting released soon.

I really like the VA’s, they brought so much life in the characters. Aether is the best slab for me, Shift is second. Enhanced turrets, hacking mines, are the best character trinkets for me. The new weapons you get ain't good. I wanted a silenced sniper rifle, I never got it. Shotty ain't worth it, Charlie's game is so tedious. And if you land a headshot on a visionary, you can’t kill them, so I stuck up behind most of them and killed that way. And due to dumb AI, I cheesed some of my visionary kills. :lolbron:

Its a shame that the real Arkane devs don't make any games for Playstation. I would have bought a spiritual successor to Deathloop. I might have a powerful PC in the future, then maybe. :ehh:
Then again, PC games on launch are very buggy and I can’t be bothered to troubleshoot issues. Damn shame.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've just completed it and it's an interesting game, I can't think of any other game that similar. I really don't understand the ending.

I know I’m LTTP, but It was part of my backlog, which is really extensive. After completing Final Fantasy 16, I really wanted to try and complete it because Spider-Man 2 is getting released soon.

I really like the VA’s, they brought so much life in the characters. Aether is the best slab for me, Shift is second. Enhanced turrets, hacking mines, are the best character trinkets for me. The new weapons you get ain't good. I wanted a silenced sniper rifle, I never got it. Shotty ain't worth it, Charlie's game is so tedious. And if you land a headshot on a visionary, you can’t kill them, so I stuck up behind most of them and killed that way. And due to dumb AI, I cheesed some of my visionary kills. :lolbron:

Its a shame that the real Arkane devs don't make any games for Playstation. I would have bought a spiritual successor to Deathloop. I might have a powerful PC in the future, then maybe. :ehh:
Then again, PC games on launch are very buggy and I can’t be bothered to troubleshoot issues. Damn shame.

Which ending did you choose?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not really sure. Juliana says to shoot her, I didn't pull the trigger. So, I guess I stayed in the loop? :patrice:

Yeah, that's the Protect the Loop ending, where you stay in it until you decide to shoot her at the end, and Break the Loop.