Declassified CIA Document on Law of Attraction & More...

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by KingDanz, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Lugubrious

Lugubrious I need an arm & leg.

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NYC
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

They need to include getting sleep in law of attraction doctrines

I swear id be a millionaire if I slept consistent 8 hrs a nite
    Too bad im living this demonic lifestyle :demonic::sadbron:

2. .number.(n)one.*

.number.(n)one.* C L O N E*0690//////

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    uptxwn***///***///
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

all life is a chain of cause & effect

the only individual that could truly have free.will is the first.cause prime.mover as most call it god

you become conscious of thoughts & actions after your brain has already fired off the signal

basically we are all viewing a movie from the first person pov

3. Berto

Berto Rookie

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

They live is on right now on starz. I never would have thought a movie w roddy rowdy piper would have my attention.

Guess Who and blase_chic dapped this.
  4. Black Nate Grey

Black Nate Grey The God Emperor of Mankind

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $158693.43

Let me LOA a solution to my problems real quick:mjcry:

5. FeloniousMonk

FeloniousMonk Dont mind me..Im a azzhole

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Them Lo Lifes...
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

If you thinketh, thou shall it will be.

6. SunZoo

SunZoo The Legendary Super Sapien. Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    T.L.C.
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Predetermined in the sense that every thought you could possible think is already in the stream of consciousness that we draw them from. Your brain doesn't generate thought or impulse, it receives them.

It's why people who are instructed to try and stop their thoughts during meditation have such a hard time and tend to drop it all together...it's impossible. You can narrow and tune your focus to a particular thought, you can observe your thoughts without attachment but there is no stopping the flow. It's not 'yours' to stop. What you can wield conscious control over is where you focus your attention which can in turn lead you to receive thoughts and impulses that are aligned with your desires.

The prefrontal cortex, the so called 'third eye' is the command center, the conscious will that affords you that ability.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    NoCones, Swagnificent, MJ Truth and 4 others dapped this.
  7. Cleansprite

Cleansprite Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I like this

True Blue Moon and Mr.bocario dapped this.
  8. Benefited

Benefited Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

He might have invented the term,but its real. you have genes that relate to stress and anxiety,and different anxiety and stress levels actually effect motor skills. And different people have different levels,where they can max out and the stress and anxiety effects performance. Jordan may have a higher ceiling for stress and anxiety than alot of people,but he still has his limits too. So it may not be as simple as one gene,but its still genetic imo. I reject the idea you could create a personality through torture also. Not that you couldn't,but you have no idea what personality you would create in that person. You could torture two brave people in the exact same way,with the intent to make them both cowards. But you could turn one into a coward,and the other into Jason Bourne and stone cold killer whos going to fight his way out. You have no idea how different traumas will cause your genes to express themselves.I'm not telling anybody what their limits should be,but for the sake of effeciency and mental well being I think people need to have limitations. Sounds like you are condoning playing around with demonic entities,which I 100% reject,based on the fact that I can FEEL when a space feels evil. Meaning its not right for my spirit,and I should take no part in it. Sometimes when shyt feels spooky?it is,and you should run from it.

I don't think god is as neutral as you think. You are only one tiny part in what is the god body. But god is the brain and the body,so you are not in full control.You need to communicate with god to navigate and play your role fully in the body. Imagine red blood cells navigating free of the brain and thinking they run shyt. Imagine the earth thinking it didn't have to navigate its path and it could go wherever it wanted to go. You don't see tigers hunting jaguars and lions do you?Why?because they have encoded programming to know their limitations and know to play their role. Knowledge is forbidden imo,just because it causes us to lack humility,and believe we should go against nature and do things we aren't supposed to,which eventually throw us,our nature,and our environments out of wack.

We are all connected by the god conscience,and have gut instincts that tell us what we should and shouldn't be doing,and what are limitiations should lie on a personal basis. Our roles aren't all the same of course,but I don't see god/creator as neutral. Having all of the knowledge,he knows what to expect from all of us. You can fail to meet those expectations,and your own conscience judging you is essentially god judging you. Everybody knows the truth about themselves,you can only become a master of pretending like Daniel Day Lewis,and we know what happened to him:francis:.Live your truth folks,its the most effecient way,that won't end in your own destruction. Granted,finding your truth is the first step,and the hardest part.

"Day-Lewis got so into character that he learned to sew -- apprenticing for months under the head of the costume department at the New York City Ballet -- and even recreated a Balenciaga sheath dress using his wife, filmmaker Rebecca Miller, as his model.

But the 60 year-old actor said diving into the life of Woodcock and all the drama it entailed also sunk him into a depression.
    "Before making the film, I didn't know I was going to stop acting," he said. "I do know that Paul and I laughed a lot before we made the movie. And then we stopped laughing because we were both overwhelmed by a sense of sadness."

MJ Truth and SunZoo dapped this.
  9. Benefited

Benefited Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

I didn't realize how much differently the bible seems to me,compared to the way I was taught it,until I actually grew spiritually myself,and read it for myself without anyone suggesting to me how I should feel about it. I don't believe in heaven or hell in the way it is described anymore,I still believe in god,and consider myself Christian.

This thinking described in the op is all just ancient philosophy that comes from the collective god conscience. We all operate on different frequencies,are moved by different word arrangements,which is why you need different relgions,different spokesmen,we are also moved by different music,and different movies etc. Many of these things contain truths about our world and our nature,because they all come from the same place. We all collectively make up god,and should be humble about that. This goes overboard for me when people start thinking they are god,or a god. Or thinking they are god and everyone else is just a figment of their imagination and that they control everybody. I appreciate the creation of oppurtunities the universe seems to give when you feel strongly about something,or really are desperate.

MJ Truth dapped this.
  10. KingDanz

KingDanz Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:salute:
    What books you been reading breh?

MJ Truth and SunZoo dapped this.
  11. seanlacosa

seanlacosa "He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Portsmouth, VA
    Coli Cash:
    $323567.00

:mjlol:

12. SunZoo

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    T.L.C.
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Again, what I'm saying is that people do come with presets via DNA and genetics but those are influenced by consciousness...Jordan's ceiling for stress, anxiety and physical activity wasn't something that just manifested itself because of his genes, his will, his belief system took what was seeded within him and those genes expressed his will.

His sons are wack at basketball, not because their mother didn't kick in enough athletic genes, but because there was very little drive for them to ever will themselves into the body or the mindset to even be decent NBA level players.

So you believe that trauma can create alter egos out of necessity..whether this be accidental trauma or deliberate, but you don't believe that once a partition is created that what arises can't be controlled or installed with various techniques...

:usure:

If you look around, even people who are fully 'conscious' in the basic sense of the word are EASILY programmed by media. Billions upon billions of dollars are spent to bypass the critical thinking factors of people who are wide ass awake, you give someone who knows what they're doing access to someone who's in deeper states of trance, you would be fukking surprised at what you can put there.

As for 'demonic' entities, that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just telling you that the notion that you're designated a personality kind of goes out of the window when you have people who train themselves to deliberately either embody a character or choose to embody the divine itself which has no ego. Not demons or goblins, but your true self behind the ego construct. The shyt is not real...it's not you, it's just a projection, an image that you create over and over again for continuity's sake. It's an illusion.

The god of the bible isn't neutral because the god(s) of the bible are flesh and blood beings with an agenda. Men interpreting the divine through their personality filters will give god a gender, a purpose, a rule book and all kinds of shyt. That is the vision of 'god' most of us have been hard wired with, even as you make conscious effort to expand that box, that's one of those things that are laid down at the foundation for a lot of us. Even 'atheists' belief systems depends on being tethered to the god concept because it's programming.

"God" is neutral because god isn't a man, it's a force of nature, like gravity or electricity. The sun doesn't decide to shine on people based on morality. Where we agree is how judgement DOES come into play via the SELF, the soul mind that we are tethered to. There's not some entity in the sky passing judgement on your deeds. You judge yourself, from that level of mind. We are all one, so doing harm to another is doing it to yourself, and you WILL experience both sides of that interaction. Not as a punishment, but as a means of balance.

This is the meaning of "do unto others"...not because sky daddy will get you, but because they are you...

That's the difference between trading your ego for another, and dropping the story all together to connect with thyself.

To someone who's more interested in knowing their limits, Christianity and the Jesus mythology is a mechanism for fear, control and self degradation. To someone who is more interested in being Christ-like and doing the 'greater works', it's a prompt to explore the limits of human potential via compassion.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  13. Recca Gatsby

Recca Gatsby LWO

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    California
    Coli Cash:
    $248.05

Subs

14. SunZoo

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    T.L.C.
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

[​IMG]
    Ingo Swann - Secrets of Power is a book series that changed my worldview a great deal, not the easiest read but :whew:.

Lots of insight into the power structures that govern our lives and how to begin expanding beyond them.

[​IMG]
    Robert Bruce - Energy work is another life changing book on the strength that it taught me how to feel and communicate with myself on a much deeper level than I ever had before and feeling is the real key to this 'loa' shyt, the thoughts only serve to help create the necessary feelings.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    ATLANTA, The_Truth, Rawster and 3 others dapped this.
  15. King Khufu

King Khufu Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    At Ur Mama's Bando
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I'm going to use the law attraction to win that billion dollars out of the blue, wish me well!