Delete your son shyt cause you think he addicted :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The responses range from :DAIGOCOMEON: to :DAIGOMJLOL:
So, if your ‘gaming addict’ is under 13, they did not have an account.
If they did however, according to Do Parents Own Their Children's Property?
You did in fact commit a theft.
Childeren are young humans.
Not property.
Not an extension of their parents.
Have you seen what happens when a addict goes cold turkey without warning. it’s often Violent and aggressive or antagonistic behavior for hours to weeks because of it.
You essentially took away a entire aspect of your child's social life. he may not have had voice chat services elsewhere and now he cant communicate or even find his friends that he may have spent days playing with. you just barged in and removed friends from him in a manner that may leave him unable to reconnect and it’s absurdly rude.
Wow! First of all thank you for the A2A, but I honestly don’t have any soothing words to make you feel better. What you did was probably the very worst thing you could possibly do and I’m afraid there is no way you could find the words to explain that what you did
These are the issues plaguing the homes of the non-melanated huh? :DAIGOSKIP:
(And I assume they're such based on what I perceive to be the lax parenting clearly going on here).
My recommendation is for the father to report his son to the authorities as soon as possible before he goes nuts and shoots up a church or school.
These people need to learn that your kids aren't your "friends" and establish order in the house from the jump.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pretty sure people make up these Quora questions to rile people up. The "how do I make him understand" type phrasing is a dead giveaway.

Answers are still :mjlol: tho. Easily took the bait.